Stuck. (Kageyama Tobio)

Slight Spoiler alert haha

"So we won against that team I told you about. We're going to nationals." Kageyama told you, with his eyes sparkling in anticipation. "But I wish you could have came to watch."

"That's great! I wish I could have came too, babe."

"I'm going out with my teammates after this too. In celebration, of course."

"Have fun with the boys."

"I said I would meet up with them soon. But I'd rather stay here." He sighed.

"Don't look so sad about it. The boys are much more fun than me."

At that moment, Sugawara knocked on the door, then entered. The team was behind him.

"Kageyama? You were late so we got a bit worried." Sugawara gave Kageyama a concerned look, then shifting his eyes to your form for a moment.

Kageyama looked away.

"Can you give me another minute?"

"Of course."

Kageyama turned to you again, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't want to leave.

"Don't cry baby, I'll talk to you another time."

"Sorry, I have to go." He apologized, before leaning closer to whisper in your ear.

"Can you hear me (name)? I hope you wake up soon. I'll visit you tomorrow."

"Don't leave. Please."

"I love you."

"Stay longer."

He pecked you on the forehead, then grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

But you were stuck.

Stuck listening to the beeps of your heart monitor, waiting for the moment you can wake up, and see your friends again.

You were truly stuck.