"You never told me she was hot!" (Kuroo Teturou)

Kuroo and Bokuto were currently hanging out at Bokuto's house. They were messing around having a prank war until Bokuto's phone vibrated.

"Ah! It's (name)-chan!" He beaned as he opened his phone to answer.

"Hey hey hey! What's up (name)-chan?" He shouted into the phone.

Kuroo looked at him with a teasing smirk while Bokuto just waved his hand as if to say - a friend.

"Koutarou! You were supposed to show me where my new school was baka!" He could basically hear the pout on her face.

"Ah... Sorry (name)-chan I forgot! I'll buy you your favourite pudding tomorrow okay?" He apologized.

She sighed. "Oh alright. I'll just walk around aimlessly until I find it then."

Bokuto began to feel guilty as he heard her hang up.

"Well?~ Are you going to tell me who this '(name)-chan' is?" Kuroo teased.

Bokuto gave him a half hearted glare.

"She's a childhood friend but she just moved to Tokyo in her first year of high school. Now she's transferring from Fukurodani to Nekoma for her third year. I was supposed to show her around but..." Bokuto trailed off, a slightly guilty frown on his face.

"Lemme guess. You forgot?" Kuroo laughed.

Bokuto scowled, and they continued to play games- completely forgetting about the topic.

~

It wasn't until Monday morning, when the new tranfer student arrived, that he regret not asking Bokuto more about this childhood friend.

He didn't even consider the fact that she might be super hot.

She transferred in his class, quickly making friends.

It wasn't until lunchtime when he decided to approach her.

Sitting down beside her, she shot him a puzzled look.
It was quickly replaced with a friendly smile.

"So, you must be Kuroo-san yes?"

"How did you know"

"Hmmm... Well Koutarou does talk about you a lot." She grinned.

Kuroo laughed. Of course his bro talked about him, he was the best bro ever.

"He never mentioned you until yesterday... Hey, I'm sorry he forgot about you and ditched you for me."

(Name) began to say it was completely fine, but he cut her off.

"Maybe I can show you around after school? I know a cool dessert place to go for pudding you know." He winked.

"Oh? Are you asking me out on a date?" She teased.

"Yea I am. Hey, do you have a marker babygirl?" He smooth talked, making the girl blush madly.

She shakily reached in her pencil case, and handed him a black marker.

He quickly wrote down a number on her hand and walked away saying a simple "call me," topped off with a wink.

Well, this boy would become the death of her.

Extended Ending

From: Kubro Tetsubro
To : Brokuto Koutabro

DUDE
YOU DIDNT TELL ME
THAT UR CHILDHOOD FRIEND WAS A BABE
WHAT IS UR PROBLEM

From: Brokuto Koutabro
To: Kubro Tetsubro

AHAHAHA IM SHOWING (NAME) THAT AHAHAHHAHA

From: Kubro Tetsubro
To: Brokuto Koutabro

Bokuto i stg if you show her that I'll shave ur head
Don't try me

From: Brokuto Koutabro
To: Kubro Tetsubro

OH MY GAH NAH MY HAIR PLS

~

From: Puddingmaster (name)
To: Over sized owl

KOUTAROU YOU DIDNT TELL ME UR FRIEND IS HOT AF WHAT IS UR PROBLEM WHY DIDNT U HOOK ME UP SOONER OMG