Troublesome Children (Bokuto Koutarou)

A/N  - hair type is like straight, curly or wavy , okaa san means mom and otou san means dad. Also, its easier for me to name the kids. So your daughter is Kisumi and your son is Kagami. (Shhh let me name them after other anime characters pls)

~

You parked your car in the driveway, and took out your keys to your house.

Let's see... What could I make for dinner? I wonder if Koutarou took good care of the kids.

You opened the door, greeted with silence. This greatly worried you, since living with your rambunctious three children- including your husband since he was pretty much just a big baby.

A small head popped out from the kitchen, with white and black long (hair type) hair.

"Okaa-san?" Your 10 year old daughter called out.

"Kisumi-chan? Where's your otou and Kagami-kun?" You asked.

Kisumi put a finger to her lips and motioned for you to follow.

You stepped further in your home, and looking upon the couch you found Kagami, your 13 year old son sleeping in the arms of Bokuto Koutarou, your child like husband. Kagami had (your hair colour) but the face of your husband.

With a soft smile you watched as Kisumi lightly put a blanket over them. But as she did, Kagami jerked up with a shout, waking up Koutarou in the act.

"Kagami! What's wrong?" You asked.

Kagami rubbed his eyes. "Oh. I thought Kisumi was a burglar." He deadpanned, making you roll your eyes slightly.

"(Name)! You're back!" Koutarou shot up from the couch. He proceeded to walk towards you, planting a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"Ewww! No pda in front of us please!" Kisumi groaned as Kagami gagged.

You and Koutarou laughed at their antics before continuing to kiss, successfully getting them to run out of the room.

~

You sniffled, and wiped your tears. It was times like this when you needed a strong husband to lovingly wipe away your tears... But no, that wouldn't happen since your husband was currently shamelessly also balling his eyes out.

"Okaa-san! Otou-san! Can't you chill out a bit? We only graduated middle school and high school..." Kisumi blushed, embarrassed at her crying parents.

"She's right. You guys act like you will never see us again." Kagami rolled his eyes.

"I *sniff* can't help *hiccup* it!!" Koutarou managed to get out.

"You're all grown up now Kagami! And Kisumi isn't a baby anymore." You sniffled, pulling them into a hug- much to their dismay.

Your babies were all grown up now, more mature than Koutarou will ever be anyways. (Shhh)

But at least, you'll always have these memories to cherish, with your baby like husband, Bokuto Koutarou.

~

Sorry was this too cheesy? Lol.