PART 2: So This Is Korea?

Mikyung's POV

I woke up from my sleep as soon as my brother slightly tapped my shoulder.

"Are we in Korea now?" I asked him dumbfounded. He smiled and nodded.

We went down the plane and we immediatley got a taxi to go our house/mansion which our parents owned back then. Obviously, since they're already gone, we own it now. I'm not sure where we're supposed to go, but I'm leaving it all to Myungsoo since he's older and knows more.
We've been travelling for hours and hours, I felt like it was forever (but there is no forever so yeah..sike) . And after a million years, we finally reached our destination. Thank Jisoos.

"Is this it?" I asked Myungsoo while he was paying the taxi driver. Don't even ask me why we used a taxi even tho we're really rich.

"Yeah. We just need to find House 4." He told me as he looked at the paper with the address on it.

Our house is different. Not because it's a mansion, but because there's a lot of houses. There's a lot of mansions. Maybe like, 9? Idek. It was like a school campus, but instead of classrooms, there's mansions. And in the middle is a garden with a fountain that was sculped as an angel. To be honest, it was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It was quiet and so peaceful. The campus was shaped like a square. Three mansions to my left, three mansions to my right, and three at ahead. Different types of mansions surrounded us. I guess this is where the celebrities and rich people live.
I suddenly processed what Myungsoo said. House 4? So our house is house 4? Well okay. Where is that?

"House 4? Where is that?" I asked Myungsoo again. I ask a lot of questions to him and he doesn't find it annoying cause he's used to it.

"I guess we'll have to find out." He answered.

We entered the gate with the guards infront of it. He politley smiled at us and let us enter the campus after we showed him our permit to get in. I was surprised that there were no people at the garden. I mean, the garden is the most beautiful thing that i've seen in this campus so far, but why don't people come out of their lame mansions and visit this wonderful place? Well, I don't care. It's their decisions.
Myungsoo and me have been roaming in this campus for about 3 minutes now. We finally found our mansion. It was the best-looking one among all of them. Not to be bragging tho. Hahaha.

"Finally. After all of those roaming made me tired." I told Myungsoo as we entered the house.
I immediatley dropped my jaw as soon as I looked inside the place. It was amazing! It was even more amazing than our mansion back at Los Angeles. Honestly, there are no words that can explain this house. It was just, beautiful. There's even an elevator here. It was a 2 floored mansion. It was huge af. I quickly went upstairs to look for the best room. I immediatley stopped until something caught my eye.

Myungsoo's POV

This place is amazing! It was even more fantastic than our mansion back at home. I never knew that mom and dad owns a place like this in Korea. Even tho it was quite obvious because they're really rich. Mikyung immediatley ran upstairs. I know that she would find the best room as quick as she can so that I can't steal it. I didn't mind since she's my little sister. I spoil her too much, but I don't really care. I love her so much and I can't let anything happen to her.
I called my new manager and ask her about what time I should be going to Woollim to tomorrow.

"Yeobseyo? This is Kim Myungsoo. I wanted to know if when will I be going to Woollim tommorow. You are Manager Ahn right?" I asked her on the phone while I put my luggage infront of the couch.

"Ne, this is Manager Ahn, your new Manager. You will not be going to Woollim tomorrow because you will be going here today at 5:30."

"Cheongmalyo? Ne, arasso. I will be there in no time. Bye." I hang up the phone and I looked at the wall clock. It was 4:45 pm. I guess I'll have to get going. I wanna be early as possible.
I went upstairs to check on Mikyung. I stopped my track as she was looking surprised with what she saw.

Mom and Dad's wedding picture.

Mikyung's POV

It was mom and dad's wedding picture. I lifted it up as I tried to controll my tears, with surprise, I succeeded. I put it back to where it belongs and immediatley when inside the room that looked interesting. I guess this is my new room now. This room looks good so I guess I'll have to claim it. I went to the balcony and saw the amazing view of Seoul. It was amazing. I looked to my right and saw a person who was looking at the balcony too, watching the view of this wondeful place. It was a boy. I greeted him with a smile, but he didn't see me. Finally, I said "annyeong!" And that was when he looked at me and greeted back. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" To be honest, his voice was really cute. He looks really cute himself. I smiled once again and went back inside me room. I jumped on my bed and dozed off.

Well that was cool. Korea isn't so bad after all. I can't wait for tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So how was this chapter? Can you guess who is the guy that Mikyung greeted? Find out mext chapter ;)