Part 5: Mall

Watsup folks? HAHAHAHAHA. I just wanna ask something. How is the story so far? Is it boring? Is it good? If it's good, then thank you. But i'm gonna tell you one thing about this chapter. I don't really have much idea so I think this chapter is going to be boring asf. Sorry m8s. I'll be good next time, I promise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

I told Mikyung that we're to the mall with the guys. I excused myself from them in the living room while they were planning what to do there. I searched everywhere for her but I couldn't see her anywhere. I decided to go upstairs to find her. While I was passingg by a few rooms, I heard people talking.
I put my ear on the door and tried to recognize whose voice it was. And btw, I wasn't eaves dropping.
I heard Mikyung's voice talking to a guy. Maybe it was their maknae, Dino. I saw him grabbing my little sister's arm and told her something a while ago when the movie just started. But I just left them to it. Mikyung is already 17 and she has to grow up too. I'm a protective brother, but I need to let her go at some point too. This is proof that i'm willing to sacrifice everything for her because I love her.
Anyways, I knocked gently at Dino's room (i'm assuming it was his) and slowly opened his door. I saw them sitting in his bed, facing each other while talking. They suddenly turned their faces to me.

"Mikyung-ah, get ready. We and the guys are going to the mall. That means you too Dino. Come on dongsaeng." I signalled her to follow me afterwards.

She bid Dino goodbye and promised him to talk with him later and came to me. I, then closed the door leaving Dino alone in his room.
As we walked along the hallway, I asked Mikyung out of curiousity.

"Dongsaeng-ah, what were you talking about with Dino?" I asked her.

"Just some Michael Jackson stuff. And just trying to get to know each other better." She responded.
I just nodded..
We reached the living room and found out that the boys were looking at Mikyung.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked them.

"We were just wondering where Mikyung have been. She and Dino were gone since the movie started. Anyway, where is Dino?" Minghao asked.

"We were just talking and getting to know each other better. Why? He's in his room by the way." Mikyung said. I could tell she was uncomfortable because she doesn't really like it when people asks her a lot of questions. Then all the other guys teased her with Dino that she liked him. She just laughed it off. Maybe she doesn't give a shoot.
Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Manager Ahn. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Yeobseyo?" I asked.
She told me that I have to go to Woollim now and pack up my things because I will now be training for being a celebrity.
At first I was going to reject it cause I have to spend time with the guys and my sister, but then I realized that I transferred to Korea because of work. Not bonding with other people. So without hesitation, I said yes.
I raised my hand to silence the boys and stop them from teasing my sister about Dino.

"Guys, i'm afraid I can't go with you at the mall. My manager just called me and said that I will already start my training." I told them.

"But oppa, I wanna go to the mall! Please!" Mikyung pleaded.

"You can dongsaeng-ah. You can go with them if you want. But I won't be there with you guys. Boys, take care of my sister, arasso?" I demanded.

They all said yes in chorus. God, these kids are loud. Np wonder Mikyung kind of dislikes them.

Mikyung's POV

"Koreum, annyeong oppa. Saranghae and good luck!" I told my brother as we entered our house.
He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then he went to his room and packed a few of his belongings.
Well I guess he'll gone for a couple of days. I'll miss you oppa. I thought to myself. Then I walked into my room and changed my clothes. Then I went outisde to find that Myungsoo is already gone.
I then went nextdoor and tell the boys that i'm ready for the mall. They then went outside until somebody put their arm around my shoulder. It was S.Coups.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"I promised your brother that I would take care of you and should consider you as ky dongsaeng." He smiled at me. His smile is my life, gosh.

"Yeah, thanks. But you don't have to." I said as I pointed at his arm.
He then immediatley let go of me.
I could see Dino at the corner of my eyes. He was glaring at S.Coups oppa. Why was he doing that? I don't know. Oh well, I can't wait to go to the mall.

Dino's POV

We're at the mall right now. I wanted to talk to her, but everytime I try to come closer to her, she's grabbed by one of the boys. I just wanna be with her. I have this feeling that whenever I see her smile, it makes me smile too. Whenever i'm beside her, my heart beats like crazy.
Seungkwan hyung and Seokmin hyung were hungry, and so were the boys. Mikyung suggested that we should eat at her favorite chicken restaurant. So we went there and I immediatley sat beside her so that no one steals her away from me again. Wait, what?

"Hey Mikyung!" I awkwardly smiled at her with a grin.

She laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" I confusingly asked. Her laugh was beautiful. I wish I could her her laugh beautifully everyday.

"Nothing. It's just that, you're really cute." She said and laughed again.

I blushed. She told me i'm cute! Oh my gosh. My hearteu.

"Oh. Thanks" I laughed with her.

All through out lunch, the boys were talking loudly and everything, while I was busy watching Mikyung. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was like an angel.
I think I know what i'm feeling for her now. I think, I think I like her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was this? Do you like it? I know it was kinda boring, but meh.
Next chapter will be up tomorrow. I'm thinking about the next scene based on my imagination. Also, shoutout to lol_always_laugh for helping me a little bit with the story and stuff. Go follow this cutie carat! Thanks for the support fam! May God bless your beautiful souls! Love yah!