Part 4: Balcony Boy; Lee Chan

Hey guys it's me again. Remember last chapter when I said Mikyung and Myungsoo has zero idea that their neighbor SVT were celebrities? Actually, I changed my mind. SVT isn't a celebrity in this story. I'm sorry I got your hopes up. But i'm sure that you'll like it. I already planned something for this. Thanks for voting and God bless you all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikyung's POV

Balcony Boy? I saw that guy from yesterday. The really cute guy who had the cutest smile.
He smiled at me. I smiled back at him too, assuming that he remembered me.

"Oh, so you're Mikyung? Nice to meet you." That guy with the lowest voice said.

I was about to say nice to meet you too, but then a guy said "Okay, why don't we introduce ourselves properly"

"My name is Choi Seungcheol, but you can call me S.Coups, but oppa will do."
"My name is Yoon Jenghan, call me oppa too." That guy with the long flawless hair said.
"My name is Hong Jisoo, and you can call me Joshua oppa. Anything will do. I'm the gentleman here." That good-looking guy said. Not to mention, he was the hottest among them all. Except for Balcony Boy tho. He was cute and at the same time, hot. How does he do that?!
"My name is Wen Junhui. I insist you call me Jun." That guy who said coldly.
"Naega Hosh. Joneun Kwon Soonyoung imnida!" That guy with 10:10 eyes said. Cute.
"I'm Lee Jihoon. Call me Woozi or oppa. Sorry for making you damage your ears because of these guys. Forgive us." That cute pink-haired guy said. I just smiled at him.
"Hello, my name is Boo Seungkwan. I am the Diva of this house. Also, not to mention, I am the best quality in this house so no one dares to oppose me." That chubby kid said as he flipped his imaginary hair behind his ear. Weird.
"I'm Lee Seokmin, the happy virus of this house." That guy with the teeth who was brighter than my future.
"I am Vernon. I'm half american. My korean name is Chwe Hansol. Nice to meet you." That Leo DiCaprio's son-look-alike said.
"I suppose you know me. I'm Mingyu. Kim Mingyu."
"I'm Jeon Wonwoo. The person with the lowest voice. And I am not emo."

Finally, they were done introducing themselves. Wait, did they miss someone? Balcony Boy. He didn't introduce himself.

"Hyungs! You forgot me!" Balcony Boy said as he squished his way through the tall boys. Except for that Woozi guy. He was really short... But cute.

"Hi, my name is Lee Chan. You can call me Dino. But since you're 17 and i'm 18, call me oppa!" He cheered cutely and I laughed and smiled a little. Gosh this kid is so cute, he doesn't have to try. Although he is a year older than me.

"Hello" was all I could say. I was really shy.

They were all cheering and making noise and everything. They finally decided to eat.
After breakfast, they decided to go to the living room and watch some movies. Myungsoo agreed to watch with them. He didn't really have much to do, so why not spend our time with our so-called old friends?
I was going to sit ay the large sofa beside Myungsoo and Seokmin(?), but then a hand suddenly grabbed my arm. Dino.

"Um, do you mind if we talk for a little? I just wanna be friends with you.." He shyly said. I smiled at him and nodded. God, this kid is cute.

"Sure, why not? Where should we talk?" I asked him.

"I was thinking in my room. I mean, it's really loud in here with the boys. My room is the most quiet place in this household. If it's okay for you though..." He cutely said as I once again admired his face.

"No, it's okay. And besides, I really hate loud places so." I said and grinned.

"Cool!" Dino said.

After that, we took the elevator and went to his room.

Dino's POV

I can't believe that she wanted to talk to me. I was really nervous to ask her because i'm scared that she might not agree. But surprisingly, she agreed! I'm so happy.
I don't know why, but when we were at the elevator, my heart was beating so fast.
When she was next to me, I felt like my heart is going to burst out of my chest at any moment. Do I like her? No! I can't fall for someone I just met. But she was really pretty though. Pull yourself together Lee Chan.

"So, umm, this is my room!" I said as I opened the door to my room and reveiled the beauty.

Her eyes widened. I could tell she was surprised. She liked my room.

"You're room is awesome! Wait, is that Michael Jackson? You like him too?!" She asked as she ran inside.

"Like him? Are you serious? I love him! He's my #1 idol, and i'm his #1 fan." I bragged and she ran up to me as I closed the door.

"Okay, we need talk about this. I love him, you love him, we should be bestfriends." She said.

I was kind of hurt when she said "bestfriends". Why? I don't know.

"Sure!" I faked a smile.

Why am I feeling like this? I don't like her, but part of me is saying that I like her.
We talked for the whole morning, until somebody knocked at my door. It was her brother, Myungsoo.
He said that we will have to eat our lunch at the mall and stuff. He didn't even ask why we were together, which was actually a good thing.
She said her goodbye and promised that we will see each other again later.

And as soon she walked out of the door, I didn't realized that I slowly fell for her.
I like her. Or in other words, I love her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey what's up guys? How was this chapter?
So Balcony Boy likes Mikyung now?! Oh My Gosh😱😱😱
Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous chapters.
Please continue to support and I hope you all have a good day.
God bless you all and I love you!