Epilogue..

Mikyung's POV (10 years later)

"Hello there Mrs. Lee." Chan said as he layed down on the bed next to me.

"Wow, I can't believe that i'm actually married at the age of 27." I said.

"It's okay. As long as I'm your husband, it's alright." Chan said.

I just stared at him and he only looked at me blankly. He stared at my eyes, then at my lips. He leaned forward until our lips touched. I slowly closed my eyes and just enjoyed the kiss. Minutes later, his lips started to move. So what I did is I moved mine as well. But his kiss was different. It wasn't like the other kisses we had. The kisses we shared were sweet and innocent. But this time, his was more like a hungry kiss.

"W-wait, Dino. Are we gonna do something more than this?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. I can wait." He said as he smiled.

"Let's just wait. I'm kind of not ready." I said.

"It's okay. We can just cuddle." He said.

"Okay."

He then hugged me tight and went on top of me. He pinned my arms above my head and started to kiss me passionatley. His tongue wondered around my cavern and explored it.

"I love you so much." He said to my ear in a deep ass voice which sends shivers down to my spine.

"I love you too Chan. More than you ever know."

Sooyeon's POV

"Babe. Babe. Babe." Seungcheol said as he kept on poking me.

"What is it Seungcheol?" I asked, a little bit annoyed.

"Let's go the beach. I wanna show you something there."

"I have to finish my report. I can't."

Of course, Seungcheol being Seungcheol didn't listen and dragged me to his car. I didn't even bother to tell him and take me back home. He's not gonna listen to me anyways. Once we arrived, we got out of the car and admired the beautiful sunset.

"It's pretty, right?" Seungcheol asked.

"It is very pretty." I replied.

"But you know what else is prettier?"

(A/N: JEONGHAN)

"What?" I asked, hoping that he would say that it's me.

"This." He said as he opened a tiny box which revealed a beautiful diamond ring which made me gasp.

"Sooyeon my precious gem, will you marry me?"

I didn't bother to answer him and I just kissed him passionatley.

Joshua's POV

"I heard that Seungcheol hyung proposed to Sooyeon." Seokmin said as he drank a bottle of apple cider.

"How did you know about that?" Woozi asked.

"Because he told me." Seokmin answered.

"Wow. Chan is already married and Seungcheol hyung already has a fiancé." Jun said.

"And we're just here. No girlfriends and stuff." Vernon said.

"Wanna know why?" Seungkwan asked.

"Why?"

"Because we're the 'Alone Forever' Squad."

He said as they all laughed. I was kind of annoyed because they were too loud so I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I went to the park and sat down on the bench.

"Omg, are you Joshua Hong Jisoo?" A girl asked.

"Yes I am. How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm a huge fan of you! I like how you play the guitar. You play so wonderfully and I like you so much!" She confessed.

"Oh. Thank you." I smiled.

"My name is Choi Hyemi." She said as she sticked her hand out.

That's when I fell for another person.

Myungsoo's POV

"Congratulations hyung!" Sungjong cheered.

"For what?" I asked.

"Didn't your sister got married?" Woohyun said.

"Yeah, so what? Why would you congratulate me?" I asked.

"Because you're gonna be an uncle!" Sungyeol cheered.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confusingly.

"She's married. Didn't they go to the hotel after the wedding ceremony?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah? So what?" I asked, still not getting his point.

"It means they're gonna do the thing!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Do what? What's the thing?" I asked.

"Never mind them L." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah, you're still pure so shhhhh." Howon said.

"Uhmm, okay?" I said.

"Oh, Myungsoo! Your blind date will start at 7 o'clock tonight. I set that up for you." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah, okay hyung." I replied.

"Fun fact: You're dating Sungyeol's sister." Sungjong said.

"Jinjja?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Wow. I can't wait to see what she looks like."

(A/N: SHE LOOKS LIKE SUNGYEOL BUT WITH LONG HAIR. SHE'S ALSO SCARY.)
-------------------------------------------------------
So that will wrap it up! I decided to give them a POV each because why not? Ahahahhaaha. If you think it's a pretty bad ending, then i'm really sorry because I do too. After I finish my book 'Living With NCT Dream', i'll write a new story which i'm not gonna say the title because it's gonna be a surprise. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading this story and I hope you all have a good day. God bless you fam!