Part 11: Pabo

Hey, it's me again. Sorry for the slow update. I was kind of lazy. I know, I'm a bad bad bad girl. Hehehe. My Inspirit soul. Anyway, enjoy my readers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikyung's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head felt kind of dizzy. I slowly got up only tp find out that I wasn't in my room. I remembered that I was in the school's elevator with Dino. Where the heck am I?
My floor touched the ground. I'm in someone's room! The weird thing is, this room is kind of familiar. Michael Jackson posters, Michael Jackson merch, Michael Jackson everything!
God Lord! I'M IN DINO'S ROOM!!!

"Mikyung? Are you awake? Are you okay now?" Dino entered the room.

"Ne. Wait, what happened? I remembered that we were at the school's elevator. Why am I in your room?" I asked.

"You didn't remember?" Dino asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well, our elevator jammed and we were stuck. You had a panic attack and said that you were claustrophobic. Before I could ask you if you were alright, you already passed out. That's why when we were out of the elevator, I brought you here because I can't leave you alone in your house because it's dangerous. I also can't go out because i'm grounded by my hyungs. I failed at the Math test a while ago." He explained.

I smiled. He's really sweet.

"Thank you. But how long were we trapped in the elevator?" I asked.

"About 2-3 hours." He answered.

"Well what time is it now?" I asked.

"It's 7:11." He checked his phone and turned it on sleep mode.

"Well I think I should get home. Thanks for saving me Dino. I owe you big time."

I wore my shoes and as I was about to reach for the doorknob, Dino grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"Di-Dino yah..." I muttered.

"You, you didn't know how scared I was when you fainted. All I could ever think about was hugging you tightly. I'm sorry Mikyung-ah." He said in a low voice.

"Dino-yah.. It's not you fault. In fact, i'm thankful that you saved me. What could've happen if you weren't there?" I hugged him back.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He said as he hugged me tighter.

Of course I didn't refuse. I mean, who would? Hugging your crush is like, the best feeling ever.

"Well, I have no choice but to say yes. You're way stronger than me." I laughed.

Joshua's POV

"Seungcheol hyung, where's Dino?" I asked as I put the grocery shopping on the table.

"He's in his room. I grounded him because he failed his test on Math a while ago. Oh, and Mikyung's here." He said as he opened the fridge.

"Mi-Mikyung's here?" I asked.

"Yes. She's in Dino's room right now. Why?" He asked.

"Nothing. Anyway, please tell Jeonghan hyung to prepare dinner. I'm starving."

I ran upstairs to Dino's room. I wanna see Mikyung. I haven't seen her for the whole day. I wanna see her beautiful smile again. Gosh i'm so excited!

I slowly opened the door and saw Mikyung and Dino hugging each other. My heart broke and I closed the door. Lucky they didn't see me.
I ran to my room and cried. Why do I feel like this? I only met her for 3 freaking days and my heart's already been shattered. Why did it have to be like this? I did not sign up for this!
After a long cry, my eyes got heavy. Then I decided to sleep. Not bothered to eat dinner, I changed into my bunny pajamas and curled up my body as I hug my bunny pillow. I can now definitley say that I cried myself to sleep.

Dino's POV

We hugged for a good 5 minutes until we decided to break the hug.

"That made me a lot better." I said.

"Me too." She smiled.

Awlwardness amd silence filled the room until DK, Seungkwan and Hoshi hyung barged into my room. What a good timing.

"Eyo eyo!" Seungkwan hyung shouted.

"Mikyungieeeeeee is here!" DK hyung excited ran.

"What were the two of you doing? Oh my God. Don't tell me!" Hoshi hyung grabbed Mikyung to his side.

"Hyung! It's not like that!" I protested.

"By the way, what do you guys want?" I grabbed Mikyung back.

"Aish sincha. Can you guys stop grabbing me?" Mikyung ordered.

"Miyanhae. Nothing, we just wanna see you." Hoshi hyung said.

"Why? Don't you wanna see us?" Seungkwan hyung faked cried.

"We're sorry we made you angry Mikyung!" DK hyung grabbed Mikyung's left leg and knelt down and faked cried.
Seungkwan hyung did the same on Mikyung's right leg.

"Yah! Stop that!" She laughed.

"Anyways, what were the two of you doing in here alone?" DK hyung asked.

"Yeah! Are you Dino's girlfriend Mikyung-ah?" Hoshi hyung asked.

"Aniyo! He already has someone he likes. What are you saying?" She defended.

Why Mikyung-ah?

DK and Seungkwan hyung gave a me that look-what-you-did look.

"Is that true Dino-yah? Daebak! Our maknae is already a man! You better tell me who that girl is, arasso?" Hoshi hyung clapped.

"Eung... Uhmm, I have to go home now. It's getting quite a bit late." Mikyung said in a low sad voice.

"Wae? It's only 7:22 and your house is right next to ours." Seungkwan hyung said.

"Yeah. Stay with us until dinner." DK hyung begged.

"Sorry, but no. I have to study." Mikyung said as went to the door.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thanks for today Dino. I owe you one." She said as she walked out of the door.

"What happened a while ago anyway? Why did she thank you?" Hoshi hyung asked.

I told them the story. The whole story I must say. On how we met, on how I lied that I liked someone else and not her.

"Pabo. You should tell her that you like her. Or else she would be taken away from you by that Jisung guy." Hoshi hyung adviced.

"That's what I told him. He wouldn't listen, sooooo." DK hyung said.

"Come on hyung. Confessing to someone isn't an easy thing. Right? Seungkwan hyung asked.

"Thanks hyung." I told him.

"Well, whatever your heart desires." DK hyung said.

"Let's go eat dinner now, shall we?" Hoshi hyung suggested.

"Yeah!" Everone cheered.

Well I guess i'll tell you tomorrow then Mikyung. I like you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun! Hahahaha. This was a extra long chapter to make up for being lazy. Hahahaha. I think I wanna update later too. God bless you amd your beautiful souls Carats, Inspirits, NCT Stans, Arohas and Kpoppers! Saranghae💞