Part 15: First Kiss?

Mikyung's POV

After me and Sooyeon talked, we decided to come back inside the cabin.

"Ah, Mikyung-ah, you go inside first. I think I forgot something outside." Sooyeon said.

I just nodded and opened the door. There was nobody inside the room so I decided to lay down on my shared-bed with Sooyeon since they only have two big beds in this cabin. I checked the time and it's 7:22. Hmm. What should I do? It's actually kind of boring and I don't wanna sleep. It's so early. I decided to change my clothes because it's so hot wearing these pyjamas. I slowly took off my clothes and I put on my big tee with nothing but my underwear underneath. I was about to put on my shorts but then the door suddenly opened!

"AHHH!!!!" I screamed my heart out!

"AHHH!!!! Miyanhae!!!! Please don't kill me!!!!" Dino shouted.

"What are you still doing?! Get out!!" I covered myself with the blanket beside me.

He apologized once again and closed the door. Oh my gosh. He just saw me half naked! What the actual hell?! Omfg i'm blushing so bad right now.

Dino's POV

Oh. My. God.
I just saw her with her big tee and underwear. I'm currently at the back of the cabin right now. I'm blushing so hard.

"Aishh! Why didn't I knock?! She's so gonna hate me!" I run my fingers through my hair.

"What's happening?" Seungcheol hyung asked and everybody came in.

"Why do you seem like your annoyed?" Jun hyung asked.

"I need to talk to you hyungs. Right now." I told them.

And so we went to the shore which is quite far from the cabins.

"Hyungs." I started.

"Just tell us already." Woozi said, being the grumpy person he is.

"Yeah, and why are you blushing?" Seokmin hyung asked.

"I just saw-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when somebody joined in our coversation.

"He saw a starfish laying down on the rock a while ago that's why he blushed." Sooyeon said and sat down with Mikyung.

"Huh? I don't get it. Why would you blush when you see a starfish on a rock?" Minghao hyung innocently asked.

"I know. Don't you dare tell it to the guys or you'll die." Sooyeon whispered to my ear.

"Yeah. Is it true Dino?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"Y-yeah. Haha it is true." I nervously laughed.

I'm honestly so annoyed right now. I just wanna confess to Mikyung right now and these people are just getting in the way. I wanna express my feelings to her. I wanna tell her how much I wanna be with her.

"Since we're all here, why don't we play truth or dare?" Seungkwan hyung cheered.

"Yes!" Everybody cheered.

"I'll go first!" Hoshi hyung said.

"Alright. Hoshi, truth or dare?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"Truth!" He jumped.

"Arasso. Anyone wanna ask him something?" Jeonghan hyung looked at everybody.

"Me! Hoshi, who is your first love and do you still have feelings for her?" Mingyu hyung asked.

"Well, uhmm..." Hoshi hyung stuttered.

"Ohhhh" Everybody oo-ed.

"Well, there's this girl named Kang Younghee and she was my first love. Until now, I think I still have feelings for her." Hoshi hyung stated.

Then again, everybody awed.

"Next! Mikyung! I choose you!" Hoshi hyung shouted.

"This isn't pokémon." Wonwoo hyung said.

"Yeah and this isn't an emo tv show." He laughed.

Wonwoo hyung just rolled his eyes.

"Uhmm, dare!" Mikyung answered.

"I dare you to kiss Joshua hyung!" Hoshi hyung cheered.

What?! Kiss Joshua hyung?! No way! I want her firstkiss to be me! Not Joshua hyung! Hoshi hyung, y u do dis to me?! Okay, now i'm mad.

"Well?" Hoshi hyung tapped his foot impatiently.

"It's okay Mikyung, you don't have to do it." Joshua hyung assured.

"It's okay, I can do it." She hesitantly stood up from her seat and went to Joshua hyung.

Mikyung's POV

I don't know why i'm doing this, but something is telling me to do it. I haven't even had my first kiss yet and i'm about to give it to Joshua. Aishh. But I can't go back now.
I leaned my face near Joshua's.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered.

"I guess." I shrugged.

I leaned my face closer and closed my eyes. Goodbye first kiss. I was waiting for Joshua's lips to come, but somebody grabbed my wrist and made me stand up. Dino was looking straight to my eyes with anger and jealousy. The next thing I know is that he crashed his lips onto mine.

I stood there shocked. Lee freaking Chan kissed me. I decided to close my eyes and kiss him back. I held onto his neck and he held me on my waist. I heard everybody cheered but I ignored it. I don't care if people are watching us. I'm standing right here kissing the person I like, or should I say love.

After a few moments, we broke the kiss and stared deeply in my eyes.

"I love you, Kim Mikyung. Please be my girlfriend." He said straight on.

ASDFGHJKLDJANIXW DINO JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO?!

"Yes." I said.

Everybody, including SEVENTEEN (yeah there were other people watching) cheered and whistled.

"Oh my God! Did this truth or dare game turn into a confessing game?" Seokmin oppa said.

Everybody laughed. I was about to kiss him again, but then

RIIIIING RIIIIING

I woke up. What? It was all just a dream?!

"Mikyung-ah, gwaechana? You were smoochig with your pillow the whole time while sleeping. Having a good dream with someone eyy?" Sooyeon teased.

I just stared at the corner of the room blanky. So it was all just a dream?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED. THERE HAS TO BE A TWIST ALRIGHT? HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Hey if you mind, can you guys please follow meat Twitter? It's @TwishySartorius . I know, such a terrible username but i'll change it at some point. Follow me and i'll make sure to follow you back as well! God bless you dear kpoppers!