Chapter Three

Hey everyone so I am pre writing these now because it is the weekend and it will be hard to post during the week so yay! But I will be posted another one today {Also the picture above isn't the right outfit but I thought it was a cute picture so yay}
_________________________________

We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. I soon realized what we just did and moved away quickly. "I'm so sorry!" I said putting my hands on my face to cover my embarrassment. "It's okay calm down we just got caught up in the moment." He said "I know but we still shouldn't have done that." I said removing my hands and looking at him. "I need to go home." I continued "Okay i will take you home just let me wash off because I got some blood on me and then I'll take you okay?" He said I nodded "Go downstairs and watch tv or something." He said.

He walked passed me and entered the bathroom closing the door. I walked out of the room touching my lips. I couldn't believe that I kissed my teacher in his home. I know that I can't tell anyone because he could get in big trouble and I don't wanna ruin his life over a mistake. I soon made to downstairs and sat on the couch and cuddled up with a blanket and turned on the tv. I watched whatever was on and soon felt my eyes getting heavy and then soon fell asleep.

Mr.Grey's view

I go up and go take a shower I smelt her sent. I have always liked Rowan as a student but since everything happened I felt like I like her more than just a student.. I know it is wrong and could never happen so I need to push my feelings aside. I really don't know what to do about Miss.Smith but I am not letting her make Rowan leave! She is such a good student and she loves to debate!

I got out of the shower and threw on shirt and some jeans. As I walked downstairs I saw her asleep. I went and sat on the other side of the couch and put a blanket on her and watch tv. Soon I felt her move and thought she was awake but she was just moving in her sleep. As I watched tv i felt my eyelids get weak and soon fell asleep.

2 Hours passed since they fell asleep

Rowan's POV

I soon woke up and saw that my arms were wrapped around Mr.Grey's back I went to move and felt him pull my hands back. I could feel his abs and my heart melt.. I know this isn't right but I will still stay. I heard him whisper "Rowan are you ready to go home" his voice was so deep and croaky. "if you want me too? I could walk" I whispered back in his ear. I felt his heart beat get a little fast "If you want you can stay. You could sleep in my room and I could take the couch." I nodded and whispered ok. I knew this is wrong but it is one day and nothing will happen.

I soon got up and left him laying there I went to the kitchen I looked around and saw some stuff to make a spinach pizza. Since I am a vegetarian I don't eat meat so I made a spinach pizza. I hope he likes it.

About an hour passed and the pizza was ready. I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen and looked up "I made pizza kinda it is a spinach pizza I made it since you let me stay here.." I said with a smile on my face cutting the pizza. I felt him walk up behind me and smell it "That looks good, you didn't have too make anything" he grabbed plates and drinks and sat down I brought over the pizza and put a piece on mine and his.

After we finished we went and watched a movie. I loved this movie so much It was Divergent! Four and Tris was such a cute couple!! Half way threw the movie is started getting tired and fell asleep. I soon felt hands pick me upstairs and put me in the bed. I woke up and little and say him walking out and said "Please stay" not thinking about what I said i heard him walk over and sit on the edge of the bed "I don't know if that is a good idea Rowan.." He said but I pulled him into the bed and his face was close to his. I felt his hot breath on my face. I soon leaned in and kissed him. I was half asleep and didn't know what I was doing. I felt him pull away and said "Rowan" but I pulled him back on me and he started to kiss back. All of a sudden we heard a phone ring.. It was his. He looked at the phone caller id and looked back at me. I thought who could it be?
____________________________________

I feel like this chapter wasn't the best but oh well I hope you guys enjoy it! I will post 2 more tomorrow!

Don't forget to vote and comment some tips and share it 💜