The Test

As you can tell by the tittle something might happen!! I love writing these chapters these are my favorite I am so glad that I decided t write this book!
______________________________

Rowan's POV

A week after her party

It was a week later after my party, I haven't seen Miss.Smith since which made me really happy. My aunt, Jamie and I just got back shopping from the mall. Shawn was going to go but he had work which he hated, we bought a dress for prom! School was ending soon in 2 months close to 3 months which I am so excited for. Anyway our dresses Jamie got a white long dress with a tan jeweled top and I got got a two piece that had a long dark blue skirt and the top was dark blue long sleeves kinda nude top. Might I say our dresses were amazing, but expensive.

"Bye Jamie!" I said as she got out of the car going to her home. "Bye Rowan see you at school tomorrow!" She said waving. My aunt drove up going to our house "Are you excited for prom!" My aunt said "Yes!! Ugh it is going to be so much fun" I said getting out of the car since my aunt parked "I am going to my friends house in a few, I wanna show her my dress!" Yes I said her no I wasn't doing to a girls house i am going to Josh's house but my aunt doesn't need to know that! "okay, be careful also do you need any pads or anything I smoking to the store?" she said unlocking the door "no not yet I haven't started but I will love you" I said walking to the bus stop, I was suppose to start my period 3 days ago but I thought it was just a little late I had cramps and such but oh well. The bus finally came and I text Josh that I was on my way. I went up to his door and knocked on it. "hello beautiful" he said opening the door "Hi" I said walking in "What is that?" He asked "My prom dress I wanted you to see it!" I said pulling it out of the bag "Oh my gosh that is beautiful" he said "I know!! Ugh I can't wait!" I said "You hungry?" He asked I nodded and sat on the couch "Here you go"
He said bring me a plate of my favorite vegetables "Thank you" I said kissing him. I soon finished my plate and went to wash it but then all the sudden I felt sick like I needed to throw up. I ran to the closest bathroom and started to puke while I was I felt a hand pull my hair out of my face. I finished puking my guts out and flushed the toilet "Are you okay?" Josh asked worried "Yes.. This has been happening for the past few days." I said washing my mouth out "Um I know this is weird to ask but have you um started your period?" He asked handing me a piece of gum "No, I am three days late" I said starting to chew the gum "oh my god" he said running his hands threw his hair. "what?" I asked "I will be back" he said grabbing his keys .

About 10 minutes later he came back with a bag. He took out the box and handed it to me it said pregnancy test. "what is this for?" I asked taking it "Rowan take it now please" I did as he said so and went to the bathroom and read the instructions. "okay I did what it said" I said walking out of the bathroom "It says we have to wait 5 minutes. Why am I doing this?" I said "Rowan when we had sex both times we didn't use protection and.." He didn't have to finish I knew what he was going to say. I fell down to my knees and started to cry "Rowan it is okay!" He said getting up and kneeling next to me "No matter what happens or what that test says everything will be okay! I will always be here for you" he said lifting my face up "Come on don't cry." I  soon calmed down and got up to check the test when I looked down I saw 2 lines which meant positive "Josh.... It says I am pregnant." I said biting my lip trying not to cry "Oh my gosh.. I am going to be a dad.. To my..." He said "To my students child! Oh my gosh" he said walking around "I got my student pregnant.." He said getting angry "I got my fucking student pregnant. I am going to jail I need to move i have to leave." He said starting to throw stuff. I was scared I have never seen him like this. He said he was going to move and leave.. He was going to leave me but not just me this child that is growing inside of me. I had a scared look on my face seeing him throw around stuff and get angry. He turned and looked at me and saw a tear going down my cheek and my fearful look. "Rowan.. I am sorry I just" he said dropping to the floor crying, I have never seen him cry either "I just don't know what to do. You are my student I got you pregnant.." He said with tears rolling down his face. I walked over to him kneeling next to him removing the tears from his cheeks "Josh.. Everything will be okay, I can just get an abortion" I said "No you aren't killing our child!" He said getting angry again "Then what are we suppose to do! Please tell me I am only 18 having a child with my fucking teacher! Anyway you said you were going to move and leave.. You were going to leave our child!" I screamed "Please tell me what the fuck we are going to do!" His face looked at me shocked kinda scared. I have never yelled at someone like that ever in my life, he stayed silent. "I don't know.. But I do know we will not kill this child and I would never leave you or our child I promise you." He said rubbing the side of my face "Let's just forget about this and talk about it later and so we can think about everything." He said picking me up and taking me upstairs he put me on the bed and turned on the tv "The fosters?" He asked and I nodded. I didn't really pay attention to the show I just kept looking down at my stomach and kept thinking about that a little human was growing inside of me and that I would be a mother. I all of the sudden got the erg to throw up and ran to the bathroom "gosh I hate this" I said flushing the toilet I got up and grabbed my laptop and crawled back onto the bed and cuddled up with Josh. I opened my laptop and look up things to help with the sickness and what to expect during the pregnancy since we are keeping the baby I know I just found out but i knew that it would be good to just start learning about everything. "It says here that I need to make an appointment to make sure that I am pregnant." I said pointing to the screen "I may make it now so I won't forget" I said grabbing my phone. I called the doctor and made the appointment "It is Monday at 3pm." I said marking it on my phone calendar "Okay do you want me to come?" He said "No it is just a check up type thing." I said going back to my laptop searching for more things. I opened notes on my phone and started to write down things to do and get.

The list
Vitamins
Fruits
Water
Pickles
Peanut butter
Potatoes
Ect.

"Hold up my feet will get swollen!" I said "I think so I am not sure" he said laughing "This isn't funny!" I said "I shouldn't eat sushi or anything with caffeine! What the hell am I suppose to do!" I said looking at him "You will be fine" he said kissing my cheek "Oh don't tell me that you don't have something growing inside of you and aren't able to have coffee or sushi or anything so hush" I said giving him the evil eye "Does someone need a bath?" He said chuckling "Yes please" I said watching him get up me walking into the bathroom. He was so calm which was odd because earlier he was like ready to kill someone, oh well. About 5 minutes I hear him tell me to come on and get in. When I walked in I saw him putting a black bath bomb in. "I am so spoiled" I said taking of my clothes "I know" he said chuckling "Shhh" I said stepping in the warm black water. "The color of my soul!!" I said looking at the water. He just laughed and started to walk off "No come back!" I said "oh" he said turning around "Come join me" I said motioning him to get in "Fine.." He said taking off his clothes and stepping in "So have you thought about what we should do?" I said playing with the water trying not to make eye contact. "A little bit.. I honestly don't know what to do.. Maybe I can quit my job" he said "What! Then will you work!" I said my eyes went straight to his "I don't know but that is the only option.. And because then if I quit then I won't be your teacher anymore and we could tell people it was after I quit." He said "But you love teaching! What if I just switch out of your class!" I said "It still would be bad.. I could find a job." He said pulling me closer "I just don't wanna be taking away from you or our child." He said. Him saying our child made my heart drop. "Fine..but just know I don't want you to" I said putting my head down "I know you don't" he said playing with my hair "I love you" i said laying my head on his chest "I love you too"

______________________________

Oh my gosh! She is pregnant but we all knew that would happen 😂
----
What is she going to do when her aunt finds out? Will he quit his job for real? Will he find a new job?
------
Ugh this story is going so good! Don't forget to vote, comment and share