No Protection

I finally found a picture that looks like how I imagined Josh's and Rowan's room to look like so I wanted to show it to you! Anyway so many people are reading this I can't.😭 I am so thankful for the 300+ readers it means a lot I never thought many people would read this so thank you 💜 ALSO SOME SEXUAL STUFF IS GOING TO HAPPEN
____________________________

It was the next day, I was at my house because i haven't stayed there for a while. My aunt ran into my room at 7am and was questioning on why I wasn't at school and why I didn't tell her about..... About the teacher threatening me. "I didn't wanna tell you because I was so scared I was upset and hurt..I didn't know what to do" I said "Oh sweetie! It is fine just please tell me next time." she said hugging me "I will.. can I stay home from school? All the kids are whispering about me saying it isn't true and I am an attention whore.." She nodded "I may go to a friends later and spend the night also" I said before she left "Okay" she said "I have to go to work I will see you later" she said walking out. I all the sudden heard my
Phone buzz. I picked it and saw it was Josh.

Josh
Hey how are you doing?

Rowan
Okay I guess.. my aunt found out

Josh
About us? Or miss.smith??

Rowan
Oh gosh no about Miss.Smith!!

Josh
Oh okay. Well I gotta go class is about to start. Also can you run by my place and water my plants

Rowan
You have plants?

Josh
Yeah sure. Just go over there and go to the bathroom thanks :)

I got up and got dressed and put on a white oversized sweater and some ripped jeans. "Perfect" i said admiring my outfit. I grabbed my purse and threw a shirt in it and makeup and laptop "Just incase I don't come home" I said walking out the door before grabbing some orange juice. I waited for the bus to come and went to the stop near his house and walked the rest of the way. When I finally unlocked the door I went upstairs to the bath like I was instructed and saw a beautiful bath the whole bathroom smelt like mint and lavender {the bath is in the picture} there was a table with my favorite book and some French toast and coffee and a note.

The note
I know you have been stressed and upset lately so I made you this. Now relax and take a nap until I get home <3 Josh

"He is so sweet" I took out my phone and looked at the time 7:20 which meant school hasn't started so I decided to text him

Rowan to Josh
You are to sweet. You really shouldn't have done this but it means a lot <3

Josh to Rowan
Anything to make you happy

I smiled at that text and put my phone down and got in the bath and started to read. I was halfway threw the book when I looked at the time and saw it was 10 am "Oh gosh! I have been in here for 3 hours I look like a prune" I chuckled "I always get sucked into books" I got it and drained the beautiful purple water down the drain and got dressed. I threw on my shirt I packed and a pair of his black joggers "His joggers look so cute on me" I ran and grabbed my laptop and jumped on the bed opening it and going on Pinterest look up cute ideas to do for your boyfriend. Even tho he wasn't my boyfriend I still wanted to do something special. I found an idea and then went looking for some birthday ideas. Since I was turning 18 in 5 days  I wanted to find some stuff to do. After about an hour looking up stuff I decided to get to work on my idea!

I first started by making a cake. I grabbed all the ingredients and turned on some music {play the song above} started to make it. I baked it and let it cool and while I did that I found some rose pedals and made a trail of them towards the bedroom "Perfect" I ran downstairs and made the frosting and frosted the cake once it was cooled and wrote follow the path on the top. My idea was for him to see the cake and then follow the trail to see me on the bed with Netflix on ya know Netflix and chill ;)  i let the cake cool and looked at the time "OH SHIT HE WILL BE HERE IN LIKE 10 MINS I NEED TO GET READY!" I took the cake out and put it on the table and ran upstairs and perfected the rose pedals and got under the covers only in my black lace bra and panties and turned on Netflix. About 2 minutes I heard the door close and heard someone walk up the stairs "Hello" he said in a sexy voice I didn't say anything I just motioned my finger to tell him to come here. He did as instructed and climbed on the bed "Damn what did I do to deserve this" he said laughing "Well you have been so nice I decided to repay you" I said biting my lip I pulled his tie towards to me making him come closer to me "Sir Netflix and chill?" I said trying to not giggle "I love it when you call me sir" he said as I removed his tie and then his shirt.  {SEXUAL SHIT ABOUT TO HAPPEN} My hand reached his his pants buckle I tore off his pants while he started kissing me I moaned he was just in his boxers, I could see his tattoo and his sexy abs. He soon flipped me over so I was on top. I started to grind on him and heard him moan which made me giggle "Do you like that sir" I whispered in his ear while he kisses down my chest and then to my underwear. He took them off revealing me. I took off my bra leaving me naked "You are beautiful Rowan" he said breathing heavily I bit my lip and started to rip off his boxers revealing his hard member, he always gets a boner with me" he started to guide me wrapping his hands around my waist moving it up and down it felt so good. I felt his fingers travel down my stomach and into me "Josh!" I moaned as he started to finger me. He flipped me so I was on the bottom "Please don't stop" i moaned "I won't babe" he said moving his fingers up and down "I want more" I said whispering  in his ear "We can't your not legal" he whispered back "Please!" I begged scratching his back "Rowan.." He said "Please! I will be legal in a few days" I need him inside of me now I don't care if I am not legal he didn't say anything and removed his fingers. I thought he was stoping since I asked for more but nope. "you ready?" He entered inside of me  thrusting in and out "Yes!!!" I moaned and heard him moan.

Josh POV

I went to come in her and then remembered that I didn't have protection on. But I couldn't pull out fast enough and then it happened. "Fuck!" I said still coming in her

Rowan's POV
{SEXUAL PART IS OVER!}

We finished up and I fell next to him. That was amazing, I wasn't a virgin I have had sex when is was a junior once. But that was still amazing, he was amazing. I look over and wrapped my leg around him. Then I remembered did we use protection? "Josh.... Did we use?" I asked looking at him "No... I forgot.." He said looking over at me "Did you?" He nodded "Oh my gosh!" I said worried "It is okay! Nothing could happen I pulled out as fast as I could you should be fine!" He said and I relaxed. I trusted him. "Well should we watch Netflix now?" He said giggling "I would love to"

________________________
Oh shoot they didn't use protection! Who knows maybe she will get pregnant or maybe she won't! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed reading this sorry for those who don't like the sex scenes