His Side of the Story

This chapter is all about Josh it his his POV there everything! So yay I hope you guys like it!!
___________________________

Josh POV

We were on the way from the airport to the house when I got a text from Sara I pulled out my phone and replied Rowan asked who it was and I told her a friend because I knew she would be upset if I said Sara. "Who are you really texting? Is it Sara?" She asked "What?" I said removing my hand from her waist and turning to her . "I mean you probably are since you miss her"  she snapped, I didn't know what to say I wanted to tell her but I just couldn't I was shocked.. This is why she has been acting weird ever since I got off the phone with Sara.. She heard me

We made it to the house and got in, she didn't say anything to me she just left and went somewhere. I didn't go after her I know she should cool off. A hour later I went up to go check on her, I first looked in the room and then the nursery and found her in the rocking chair. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the bed and kissing her cheek "I don't miss her" i whispered into her ear. I soon walked off to let her sleep some more and went downstairs to watch tv.  It was soon 10pm and I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning early to make Rowan some food, I called her school and told them she would be in late because she had a ruff night with the pregnancy. I soon heard her run down the stairs and her hit me lightly on the arm. "Hey why didn't you wake me up! I am late" she said walking over to the cabinet and grabbing a granola bar. "Ow and I thought you might wanna sleep in,I called the school using your phone and said that you would be late. They have to understand you are pregnant" I explained rubbing my arm "Ugh bye" She said walking out of the kitchen and out the door. I knew she didn't have a ride so I turned off the stove snd grabbed my keys and walked outside. I locked the door and saw her standing there "Do you need a ride?" I asked walking over to his car. She jumped and looked over at me "Don't scare me! I have a weak bladder and yes please." She said walking over to the passenger door.

I dropped her off of school and told her on the way there I wouldn't be able to pick her up. Why? Well I was going to talk to Sara and tell her to leave me alone. I knew she was going to the mall with Jamie to probably talk about Paris.

I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Sara since she texted me that she was almost here. "Come in" I said moving so she could walk in and she did and walked straight to the living room "So you have missed me" she said biting her lip "No I don't, that is why I wanted to talk to you. You need to leave me alone if you don't I will block your number and even get a restraining order. I am having a son soon with the love of my life and you do not need to ruin it.. more" I told her sitting down on the couch "She isn't the love of your life I am dumbass" She replied. Then out of nowhere someone unlocked the door and saw Jamie and Rowan. "Oh sorry" She said, I could see she was upset "We are just talking" I said looking at her eyes. They ran upstairs and I continued to talk to Sara "No you aren't! You were once but not anymore you cheated on me with a fucking man and got pregnant and then act like it was My child!" I said trying not to raise my voice I really didn't want Rowan to hear that. "I thought it was yours!" She told me about to cry "But it wasn't, anyway I don't know why I was so stupid and thought it was mine we only had sex once and we used a condom." I said pausing and standing up "I was so stupid, you know how excited I was! I was waiting to see my baby or the baby I thought was mine." I rubbed my hands threw my hair and went and sat back down. "I am sorry, please just forget about it and we can start over!" She said putting her hands on my lap. "No! You will never have me only Rowan!" I said pushing her hands off my lap. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then I felt Sara attack my lips. I tried to push her off but man was she strong. That is when I heard Rowan scream "What the fuck!" She paused "How dare you! You guys are really talking!" She said her voice was so hurt. She went up and slapped Sara in the face "Have fun with her Josh I am leaving!" And then she left. She left because of this slut. "Get the Fuck out of my house and never talk to me again! You ruined my relationship is that what you do? You just ruin people's relationships?" I screamed she got up and left which was a good idea because I was pissed. "She is gone."

2 weeks later

It has been 2 weeks since she left and moved out, ever since I haven't been to work and have been crying and sitting in the nursery. She took a lot of the stuff but some stuff. This feels like whenever I found out that it wasn't my baby.. I miss her I have tried to call and call, I texted Jamie and she just told me that I should worry that it is all my fault. It was my fault I was so stupid to let her come over I knew she would pull something. I was sitting in the nursery laying in the middle of the room looking at the ceiling. "I am going to find her." I said to myself. I got up changed and grabbed my keys and walked out the door and locked it.

I was in my car looking for her, going to her favorite places. I spent hours looking and no luck so I went back out the next day. When I was looking all of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and hit my side of my car. They were going so fast my car flipped and fell in a ditch. I blacked out. I didn't know what had happen. I could faintly hear police sirens and people trying to get me out but I was too crushed between the seat and steering wheel. I was going to die. I had nobody.

________________________________

Ahh this is such a good chapter I think! I love it and I love doing Josh POV even though I don't do it that much which I may do more of his POV. Anyway I love reading your guys comments don't be shy!

Vote, comment and share 💜