The shower

Get ready for a juicy chapter [this will have some rated R stuff so if you do not like reading that type of stuff skip to where i say in bold that it is over!
_______________________________

I stared to rip off his shirt his buttons from his shirt pop off it of. I went to unbuckle his pants when I felt his hands run up my back "We shouldn't do this" he says I didn't listen to him I pressed my lips to his lips he kissed back our lips moving in sync i remove his pants leaving him in his boxers they were soaked. I looked down when he was kissing my neck leaving love bites making sure they were in a place where nobody could see them. As I looked down I saw his hardened member and started to rub it. A moan escaped his lips. I soon felt his hand grab my boob cupping it in his hands. "Rowan we need to stop" he said struggling to talk "No" I whispered in his ear nibbling on it. I felt his hand travel down to my thigh and felt his fingers circle around my lips I let out a soft moan and felt his fingers insert inside me. "Josh" I moaned. About 5 minutes later he removed his fingers "I am going to go make us some food" he said stepping out. I pulled him back him "no don't leave. Can you wash out my hair?" I said wrapping my hands around his waist "Fine" I turned around and felt his hands enter in my wet hair, he started to massage and risen out the shampoo and conditioner.  I rubbed my hand again his still hard member thanking him. "I will be out in a minute" I said watching him get out picking his clothes wrapping a towel around his waist showing his v-line "Damn"
I said biting my lip. He walked out and closed the door. I turned off the water sitting there thinking about what just happened.. I just made out with my teacher!

THE RATED R IS OVER! SO SKIP HERE IF YOU DON'T  WANNA READ IT {comment below if I should add more rated r stuff }

I stepped out of the shower drying off. I threw on my bra and my lace panties and threw on his shirt that he left for me. I tried to put on the shorts but they fell down, the shirt was long enough that it covered most of my butt. I cleaned up a little bit and walked downstairs out to see him with no shirt and a pair of joggers cooking. I stood there looking at his tattoo. I didn't notice it before.. It covered his whole back "Nice tattoo" I said walking behind him sitting on the little island in the middle of his kitchen. I traced my fingers down admiring it "Thanks" he said  cooking some pasta. "that smells delicious!" I said sniffing the air "Eh I really don't know what I am doing.. I don't cook that much" he said adding the pasta into the boiling water. "do you need help? I said jumping off of the counter "Yes please" he said scooting over. I went in front of him and started adding salt and such to season it. I look over at him and see him staring at my ass "Take a picture it will last longer" I said giggling "Hey maybe you shouldn't have walked down here with just a shirt! I gave you shorts to wear!" He said getting mad "Well they didn't fit so don't blame me!" I felt him walk behind me and wrap his hand around he whispered in my ear "I did that on purpose"

I finished cooking and we sat down in the living room he turned on the tv "What movie?" He asked scrolling threw Netflix "Um insurgent?" I told him he scrolled threw and found the movie "Yay" I squealed. We finished our pasta and I took our bowls to the sink and came running back jumping onto the couch into his lap "Ouch!" He said I noticed knee was on his member "Oh my gosh I am sorry!" I said getting off of his lap "it is fine" he said chuckling I laid my head on his lap and felt him rub my wet hair.  The movie was almost over when I felt my eyes closed and drifted to sleep. I heard the tv turn off and felt hands wrap around me carrying me upstairs and then being placed on bed. He went to walk off and I grabbed his arm and pulled him in bed. "Don't g-" I didn't finish I felt his chest against my back and fell a sleep.

About an hour passed when we heard a knock on the door. I felt Josh get up and looked out the window. I heard him say "Cops" I immediately got up and looked out the window. He told me to stay upstairs.

___________________________________

Oh gosh! Cops are at his house? Did they figure out that they kissed?! What will happen make sure to read next chapter to see why they are at his house!

Please vote and comment snd share thanks for the support 💜