Chapter Four

Hey everyone! This is pre written yay! I hope you guys enjoy it, I can't believe how many people are reading these! So on the weekends I am going to post 2 chapters and then during the week I will post chapter each day hopefully!
_________________________________

Rowan's POV

I see him look at the phone and then me and mouth that is is Miss.Smith. I see him get up and tell me to be quiet and answers the phone. I don't know what she is saying but I hear him say "Yeah, okay cool see you tomorrow afternoon" He comes back and sit down on the bed "That was Miss.Smith she says she wants to talk to me about you.." I look down and play with my thumbs. "Oh okay" in my head I wanted to cry because I knew what she was going to talk about but I didn't. "I think I should go home" I didn't want to stay there anymore.. I got up and grabbed my clothes and started to walk out. "Rowan wait do you want me to drive you?" I nod my head no and say "Thank you for everything I will see you Monday.." I walked out the Door and took out my phone to see how far my house was it says 10
Minute walk. I started walking and heard him yell "Rowan!" But I kept walking not turning my head back. I heard him run to me and say "Rowan wait! I wanted to give you this" it was a piece of paper with his number and email. "why do I need this?" I asked confused "Well just incase Miss.Smith bothers you or you need something you have my number." He says rubbing his hand threw his hair gosh it was so attractive. "oh okay.." I started to walk again and finally after what felt like an hour I was home. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. It was pretty late so i tried to be quite and walked upstairs. I went straight to my room and went to my bed and cried.

MONDAY MORNING

It has been a while since I have seen Mr.Grey I never texted him or anything. I stayed in bed for the whole weekend. I soon heard my alarm go off and threw a pillow at it, I didn't want to go to school that day because first period was Miss.Smith.. I got up and threw on a cute outfit. {the one in the picture} "Hun hurry up Jamie and Shawn will be here any minute to pick you up!" The past weekend I got many calls and text from Jamie and Shawn but never answered them. I knew they were probably worried but I just didn't feel like dealing with them. I ran into the bathroom and left my hair down and put on some makeup. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran downstairs and heard a Car horn. "bye Aunt Jenny they are here I will see you later" I yelled "I won't be here later on so I will leave some money for you to order out! I have to work late tonight" Aunt Jenny screamed back. She worked as a nurse so she usually has late shifts.

I run outside and jump the backseat. Before I could say anything they started to ask me if I was okay and stuff. "oh my gosh Rowan are you okay you haven't answered us since Friday!! Did something happen??" They both kept asking me. "I am fine I just felt sick I think I ate something and have had a stomach bug." I lied I couldn't tell them the truth.
"Now come on we are going to be late! " I said trying to be happy.

We soon made it to school and all went to our separate ways. We only had Lunch and Mr.Grey's class together so I didn't see them that much. I went to my locker and grabbed my books. I soon walked to Miss.Smiths class and sat down in the way back so she wouldn't see me or so I thought. "Rowan please come to the front so I can talk to you" I got up and made my way over to her. "yes what do you want"no said annoyed "I need you to run these to some classes and then grab your form to switch out of the classes." she said I rolled my eyes and grabbed the papers. I went to all of the classrooms and soon made it to the last 2 papers one for Mr.Jackson and then Mr.Grey. When I saw his name my heart dropped I didn't wanna see him after all that happened. I soon walked to Mr.Jackson's classroom and saw Jamie "Hey Mr.Jackson here is a paper from Miss.Smith it is about a meeting" I handed him the paper and trueness turned and saw Jamie and waves "Thank you Rowan" he said closing the door behind me.

Now time to take it to him.. I was outside of his door debating on if I should even knock. He had a free period this class so there were no students. I went to raise my hand up to know and heard someone behind me. It was him I smelt his cologne. "Hey Rowan what do you need" he said unlocking his door "Miss.Smith um wanted me to I'm give you this paper for a meeting.." I said awkwardly entering his room he took the paper and looked at it and then looked at me. He had a coffee in his hand and was leaned against his desk. Which might I he looked hot, anyway he took a sip of his coffee and said "Thank you." I went to walk out when i heard him call my name again. "Rowan? Are you okay?!" I turned to him and said "Yes I am fine" I was lying but I didn't want to deal with him right now. I walked out and went to the office and grabbed a schedule change paper and went back to class. By the time I got there everyone was Already gone and at the next class. I went to walk in when I heard a familiar voice.. It was him. Mr. Grey was in her classroom talking to her. I overheard them talking "I am canceling our "Date" I don't wanna go out with someone who blackmails a student" I heard him say "Oh Hun I am not blackmailing her I just don't want her to get you in trouble." She said pulling his tie to get him closer. He moved back to get away from her, "Let go of my tie. She isn't going to you are just leave her alone it isn't going to happen again" He said with an angry tone "Josh I don't trust her. Anyway I want you all to myself. You better sign the form for her to switch out and if you don't then-" I walked in angry "And do what?" I said clinching my fist she got up and walked towards me "Or then I will hurt you" she whispered trying to make sure he didn't hear "You are going to hurt me? And how are you going to do that?" I said trying not to slap her. "oh Hun why would I tell you that. I mean if you want a hint maybe I will kidnap you or something who knows." She said bringing her around my wrist she whispered "He is mine and will always"
"No I will not, now let go of her!" Josh aka Mr.Grey said walking towards us "Go get your stuff and let's go Rowan" I did as I was told when she finally let go of me. We soon left and made our way to his classroom. The walk there was silent.. I have already missed 2nd period now and might even miss lunch since it is next.

We arrived at his classroom and went inside. "are you okay?" Josh asked closing the door "I am fine my wrist hurt.." I said siting at a desk "I can't believe she would do that!" He said pulling up a chair. "I am glad she did..I recorded the whole thing"

____________________________________

Ahh!! I am so excited to write the next chapter it is gonna get good!!!! Anyway leave a vote and comment and share 💜