Home

I walked through the market searching all over for a good burger place. "Come on over to the Boar Hat! Great beer and delicious food!" I heard a voice that sounded vaguely familiar call in the distance. I thought for a long time trying to think of where I knew that voice. At the same moment my stomach growled. 'I might as well go check it out.' I walked over to the small hill I knew so well where I heard the voice coming from. When I reached the hill's peek I almost fainted at who I saw. "Diane!" I ran over quickly tripping quite a bit. "Diane! Is that really you!" She came down to my level. Her eyes lit up as she remembered me. "Y/n!" She lifted me up and hugged me careful not to crush me in the process as well. She laid me back down on the ground. "Diane what are you doing here? Are the others here too? Are they okay? I'm not dreaming right?" "Slow down. Aside from me four of us plus Elizabeth is here. She is the princess of Liones by the way so yeah. Go on in and say hi!" She encouraged. I nodded and quickly burst through the doors. Everyone turned and stared at me and every sin in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at me with the most surprised expressions I'd ever seen on their faces. Meliodas ended up dropping his beer. He was the first to react to what he was actually seeing. He ran up and gave me a big bear hug, one that I missed so much. I hugged him back tightly. "Is it really you y/n?" "Yeah." He pulled back and had a huge smile on his face. "Well well well it's my favorite little midget." Ban said smugly walking over and draping an arm around me. I glared playfully. "I'm 5'4 Ban. 4'0 and below is a midget." The rest of the sins gathered around me as well. "Its so good to see you all again! Even Gowther is showing emotion!" Gowther blushed ever so lightly at that. "I need to study up on this strange feeling in my chest. I wonder if this is the emotion of joy I have heard so much about." I giggled. 'Same old gowther. Actually everyone seems the same. Minus King's little boy form.' Suddenly a silver haired beautiful girl walked over. "Sir Meliodas who is this?" Her soft voice asked. "This is y/n." He whispered the rest in her ear. "She's the eighth sin. No one really knows about her except us." Her eyes quickly widened. Realizing she must've been Elizabeth I clumsily did a courtsy. (I know that's spelled wrong but I don't know how to spell it and my autocorrect isn't giving it to me please give right spelling in comments) "Its nice to meet you your majesty."  "Please just call me Elizabeth." "Y/n. We need you to join us." Meliodas said suddenly serious. I nodded immediately. His eyes lightened in surprise. "That was quick." King remarked. I turned to him. "King, I have no boyfriend, no real friends, no family and no life. Not much to think about. But where will I sleep?" They looked around at each other. Elizabeth was already with Meliodas so that wasn't an option. King was with Ban so that wasn't an option either. Everyone looked over at Gowther. He sighed and pushed up his glasses. "You can sleep in my room. Please do not be loud if you stay up later than me." I hugged him. "Thanks!" I looked over at everyone surrounding me still. All of my old friends were here with me again. I smiled. "I'm finally home."