Again?!?!

After I went home to bring some clothes and stuff I would need, including my sacred treasure, I put my stuff in with Gowther's. Walking back downstairs I suddenly spotted Meliodas smothering Elizabeth's breasts. I ran down and knocked him on the head. "She's a princess for crying out loud. Control your pheromones." He looked at me and gave a devious smirk. "Thats not possible to do if you're gonna be staying here as well." I blushed a deep red and hit him again. "You can't just spout out random shit like that idiot!" I walked over to where King was and sat down. 'Idiot....saying stuff like that...OH MY GOSH!' My mind lit up as I remembered my huge crush on him a long time ago. "So you remembered it?" King asked smugly. I rolled my eyes. King was the only one I ever told way back when. "Whatever. I'm over it already." "I wouldn't be so sure. So, do you still have your sacred treasure?" I pulled my ruby necklace out from underneath my shirt. "Of course." It didn't look like much, but it was made deep within a volcano. It enhances my fire power greatly. He nodded. "Glad to see I wasn't only one with common sense." "You must be talking about me because you have no sense." I teased. He lightly pinched my shoulder in response. It soon came to closing time. "Night guys! See ya in the morning!" I said heading upstairs. Before I got all the way up, I stopped. "And please don't harass Elizabeth Captain! I don't want to have to beat you again." He saluted me with a smile. "Whatever you say." I walked into my now shared room with Gowther. I found my pajamas which was a big t shirt and shorts. I made sure the door was closed all the way before changing quickly. Gowther walked in once I was fully dressed. "I'm going to sleep as well." "Mkay. I'll just crash on the floor." He cocked an eyebrow. "Why?" "Because there's only one bed." "So? There is no reason we cannot share it?" I blushed. "There are plenty of reasons!" "Such as?" "You're a dude, as much as you look like a girl." "What does gender have to do with the matter? Besides, I have read in several books that sleeping beside someone of the opposite gender is comforting." I groaned. 'It is just Gowther...it's not like he'll try anything...and it would be better than the floor.' Finally caving in I plopped on the bed and he lay down next to me. We were on completely different sides of the bed. "Good night weirdo." I said fondly. "Good night y/n."
The next morning I woke up to the sound of rustling downstairs. I turned and saw that Gowther already left the bed not surprising me. I sighed not really wanting to leave my comfortable spot. I then remembered that Ban can actually cook unlike captain pervert. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun so it wouldn't be in my face not bothering to change out of my pajamas. I walked downstairs yawning. "Good morning Lady Y/n! How did you sleep?" Elizabeth cheerfully asked. "Not bad. BAN! MAKE ME FOOD!" I yelled to the kitchen. "Fine. Only because I'm being nice." "Yeah we all know that's a first." I teased. I heard a chuckle from King. I suddenly felt something warm on my chest...
3....
2....
1....
I blushed a furious red. "WHAT THE HELL IDIOT! ITS NOT EVEN NOON YET CONTROL YOUR LUST! YOU SHOULD BE THAT SIN SINCE ALL YOU CAN DO IS GROPE WOMEN!" I yelled pushing him away. He gave his signature care free smile. "You've grown a little since I last saw you. It's nice to see your personality is still the same though. I kinda missed hearing you yell at me every morning. It's sort of endearing." My blush faded a little but my heart was now fast. "S-shut up. I yell at you cuz your a perv you shouldn't enjoy it." I walked over to King and slumped down in my chair. "So do you?" "Do I still what?" He raised his eyebrows and leaned forward a little bit in a gesture. "What?" He leaned over and whispered. "Do you still like captain?" "I don't really know...you tell me." "Okay well when you think of him what's the first word that comes to your mind?" "Perv." He laughed lightly. "How fast is your heart beating right now on a scale of one to ten?" "7." "Last question. If he were to start making love to you what would you do?" I began blushing furiously just thinking about it. King laughed. "Conclusion reached. You still like him." I groaned. 'Really?! I like him?! Again?!'