The 2 Other Halves

Your POV: I cried myself to sleep that night. King comforted me as much as he could and Ban did subtle things (making my favorite dinner, washing my laundry, etc.) to try and help. Meliodas knew he'd done something wrong, but wasnt sure what. I refused to talk to him. All I wanted was space. Diane (sorry for not mentioning her at all really) had been spending a lot of time training with her sacred treasure, but showed her sympathies.

That night, I also had a dream that felt more like a premonition. It's was....my mom....

I was journeying through a forest, looking for something. I felt drawn to it, like I was being magnetically pulled. I pushed through the middle of a bush, and my heart stopped. "Hello dear! I've been waiting for you." I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "Mom?!" "Of course honey! Come, sit!" I ran over quickly and hugged her tightly. "I miss you so much mom!" "And I'm watching over you every day sweetheart. I always have been. I'm sorry I had to leave you at such a young age. No six year old should have to deal with that kind of pain." I shook my head. "It wasn't your fault mom. Nothing that had to deal with your health was your fault." Mom always had breathing and heart rate problems. One day, we were at my sixth birthday, when she had a sudden heart attack and died. "Mom so much has happened I have to tell you everything!" "I already know everything dear. Like I said, I've been watching. And I'm so very sorry about your situation with dear Meliodas." I turned away from her gaze. "Honey, I know it hurts right now but you have to have faith that things will get better. Besides, he's been your friend forever, nothing should change that. And king, he's such a good friend to you. Never let go of him. Ban, he tries to hide it but it's obvious he loves you so much. As a sister of course. And Gowther, you have helped him so much to grow emotionally and I can tell he's grateful for that. Diane, although she gets jealous, is also very protective of you. Make sure you protect her as well." I nodded. "Mom, are you really here right now?" She shifted uncomfortably. "Not physically. I am more of a projection of my own will into your dreams. And I have come with a purpose." I scooted in a little closer. "What purpose exactly?" "A message. Y/n, tell me, what is the most important thing in the universe?" I thought for a moment. "Friends? Family? Happiness?" She shook her head. "You have much to learn child. Balance is key. Everything contains a balance. Everything has another half. Cause and effect, fire and water, earth and air, sound and silence, etc." I nodded. "Well my dear, lately you have been very much out of balance. You need to find your other halves." Now I had a billion questions. "Halves? As in multiple? Then that would be thirds. That doesn't make any sense. How do I even find them? And what are we supposed to do?" "Calm down child. Some people do have two other halves. You are the connection between them. There is a prophecy, it was said long ago that a child with the will of fire would meet her first other half  when she finds herself. The second other half is someone you may not accept at first, but must to save you all. Now, I must go. Be safe my child..."