Spin the Bottle

A couple days later, Meliodas was finally released from the hospital. "I'm so glad you're okay captain!" Diane cheered hugging him. "Yeah! I'm perfectly fine now! Let's head over to the Boar Hat now." She put him down and we walked over to our home. "Y/ n, why I am I channeling nervousness from you?" Gowther asked curiously. I glared at him but he obviously showed no reaction. King was smirking and Ban was wriggling his eyebrows. I thought back to Meliodas when he kissed me and unconsciously put my hand to my cheek. "You alright?" Meliodas asked feeling my forehead for a fever. I blushed. His lips were right there. Lean forward, and I could kiss him. I could press my soft lips to his and enjoy the moment I've waited for so long. I was close. I almost did. I prepared myself and-"I find your emotions very puzzling y/n. One moment you're nervous and the next your in anticipation." Meliodas decided I wasn't feverish and walked back ahead. I put on my sweetest smile and walked over to Gowther. I punched him sending him flying about 10000ft away. "Daaamn midget. Forgot how strong those twig arms if yours are." I glared at Ban. "You wanna get punched too? You seem to have forgotten I'm bad at dealing with embarrassment." He laughed lightly. We finally arrived at home and spent the day tending to customers and what not. After they left it was already about midnight. I yawned. "Awww your yawn is so cute!" King teased. I rolled my eyes. "Uh huh. Ok. I'm kind of tired so-" "Let's play spin the bottle!" A very drunk Ban suggested. I groaned. "Let me sleeeeep." "Come on pleeeeeaaaaaassseeee!" He begged with puppy dog eyes. My heart melted. He was too cute. "Alright fine." I caved. He kissed my cheeks several times. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I giggled. I felt a glare nearby and saw Meliodas looking slightly uncomfortable. 'What's his deal?' I shrugged it off and sat in the circle with everyone. Even Elizabeth joined in much to my surprise. Ban went first and it landed on King. I laughed my ass off as king blushed and groaned. The two pecked and I'm positive it didn't even count as a kiss. King insisted I go next. I spun and it landed on Gowther. "I shall participate for the entertainment of the game." I giggled and kissed him lightly. It was a completely friendly kiss but he still seemed to be a little rattled. Meliodas spun next and I prayed it would land on me. It spun...and spun...and spun...and landed on...
Elizabeth.