Emotional

Your POV: I woke up feeling warmer than usual. Gowther as always wasn't in the bed. I sighed and got up to take a shower. Looking in the mirror. Seeing my puffy red eyes and cheeks, I remembered what happened yesterday and almost cried again. I swallowed it down building a wall between myself and my emotions. I took a longer shower than usual and did my hair in its usual style. Walking downstairs, I was greeted with unusual silence. No customers were here, only the sins. "Elizabeth is sick with a fever, so we kept the Boar Hat closed for today." Meliodas said walking into her room with an ice pack and water. I sat down next to Gowther not wanting to hear anything from King. King and Gowther both gave me a worried look. I understood why King would be worried, but I didn't have a clue why Gowther would be. "You alright midget?" Ban asked slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah why?" "You seem depressed ever since last night." "I'm fine." I said trying to be gentle but it came out harsh. I sighed. King flew over. "We need to talk." "I already told you king, I'm fine. I don't feel that way about him any more. I refuse to let myself feel that way." Meliodas came back out of Elizabeth's room with a frown. "I hate to see her so sick. I can't even smother her breasts! I really hope she gets better soon." My stomach churned. I knew he was sincerely worried for her and it hurt me. I don't know why. It shouldn't. But it did. He turned toward me. "Hey you alright?" I couldn't handle it any more. I stood up and walked out the door. No words. No excuses. I walked into a forest not even worrying where I was. I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest sitting with my back against a tree. I knew that King would find me soon. Then a sudden realization hit me...back then...when he jumped in front of me...what if he didn't know I was in front of Elizabeth...what if he was really jumping in front of her and then I happened to be there...I just assumed he was saving me...and then he couldn't have said 'I meant to save Elizabeth'...what if he was lying saying that he cared too much to let me get killed...what if...
I didn't matter?
I began crying uncontrollably. I began to hear rustling. Looks like King finally found me. "Y/ n?" My body froze cold. That voice...it wasn't King. It was that voice that made my heart swell. The voice I hated and loved at the same time. "Meliodas?" He sat down next to me a frown apparent on his face. "Why are you out here? And why are you crying? Elizabeth won't die you know." I almost laughed. He thought I was crying because of Elizabeth? Sorry, but no. If she died or was in fatal condition, but not over a fever. I couldn't speak. My voice was too caught in my throat. Noticing this he pulled me into a warm embrace. Here you go again...making me feel like you actually care... After a few minutes I had stopped crying. "Why were you crying?" He gently inquired. "You wouldn't understand." "You don't know that." "The fact that you don't know why I'm upset proves that I know." He frowned. "Did I make you angry somehow?" "Like you care." I snapped. He looked rather hurt. I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little...well...
Emotional