Double Edged Sword

A/N Hey guys so I was thinking about it and I want someone to draw Kasai. If you need a description I can give you one of how I imagine her but comment below or dm me if you want to draw her I will post all of the pictures and use them for covers. You can choose what position she is in like if she is fighting or resting or sleeping or posing etc. Now on with the chapter!

You awoke smiling brightly. You squealed for a little bit thinking back on the events of yesterday. You took a shower and sang loud and proud. "Unconditional unconditionally I will love you unconditionally...there is no fear now. Let go and just be free I will love you unconditionally." (Song at top) You then put on a red crop top with some black jeans with a red belt. You styled your hair in a loose side braid and left the room feeling fabulous.

Well, fabulous never lasts long.

Walking down the stairs you were greeted with the smell of French toast courtesy of Ban, and ale, courtesy of Meliodas's drinking problem. (I had to 😂) "Morning everyone!" You said walking into the room and lightly kissing Meliodas's cheek. He gave you a strange look as did the others, but no one said anything. You shrugged it off.

King POV When Y/n kissed Meliodas's cheek I cocked an eyebrow. She would never make it so obvious she loves him so why did she do that? Was she insane? She then walked over and fixed her plate eating her French Toast. I walked over to her. "Hey are you alright?" "Of course I'm amazing!"  Ok. Now I was really worried. Y/n is never this cheerful. Especially not in the morning. "Why exactly?" She gave me a questioning look as she chewed her toast. "How could I not be happy after last night? I've been waiting for years for Meliodas to love me back and now I know he does." She replied. Okay. Now I'm pretty sure she is sick. Very ill. Temperature of 1000000°. "Y/n what the hell are you talking about? Meliodas hasn't said anything. He doesn't even know you love him." She then paused. "King, do you remember anything from yesterday?" I thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it, everything from yesterday is sort of a blur..." She gasped and covered her mouth. She then walked over to Meliodas. "Meliodas how do I feel about you?" He thought for a moment. "Well it's a random question but I'd assume you think of me as a close friend." Tears came into her eyes and she quickly ran upstairs and I followed after her.

Y/n POV: That settled it. None of them knew anything about yesterday. But why?! I finally get happiness and now none of them can remember a damn thing about why I'm happy?! What the hell! You practically tore down the door and barged into your room. "Why? Why? Why? Why?" You repeated and felt your breathing quicken. "Y/n what's going on you're scaring me." King seriously asked. "Where's the damn spell?! If it worked yesterday why cant anyone remember?!" You shouted rummaging through everything. Kasai suddenly was released from your necklace. "Master your heart rate and breathing are increasing dramatically if you don't calm down you'll pass out. Calm down what's going on?" Her silky voice asked. "No one remembers anything Kasai anything at all from yesterday now help me find that piece of crap!" You yelled tears streaming down your face. She quickly searched for the spell as well and when she found it you ripped it from her hands.

You quickly read over the spell and your heart stopped. " 'after which the memory ends.' " you repeated the line several times. "So this spell did work and we're the only ones who get to remember it?! What is the point of that?!" You ripped the spell multiple times and crashed into your bed crying tears of rage. King was utterly confused but rubbed your back silently in an attempt to calm you down. "I-i don't unders-stand w-why this has to h-happen...why me...h-he said t-that he said..." your voice trailed off as king pulled you into a hug your head cradled into his chest. "shh.... it'll be okay...." he stroked your arm up and down gently. Kasai looked sadly at you. She had never seen her proud strong master in such despair.

Kasai POV; Poor master...I have to do something about this. I quickly glided downstairs to Meliodas and pointed and accusing finger in his face. "How dare you cause her so much pain! All she's ever done is care for you and it's broken her into bits and you have caused her nothing but pain!" A roaring fire surrounded me. "Kasai I don't know what you're talking about please calm down." He replied seriously. "You tell me to calm down after you give her back everything you gave her yesterday!" I shouted back.

Y/n POV You heard shouting downstairs and quickly ran down with King at your side. Kasai was yelling fiercely at Meliodas. "Kasai that's enough it's not his fault!" She faced you. "With all due respect master how is it not his fault? Even before the events of yesterday he has caused you nothing but pain! He has stomped on your heart repeatedly and-" "I said that's enough!" Your voice powerfully commanded. She quieted down. "I understand your feelings but he has caused me more than pain he has also caused me love and happiness and it's not his fault I misread a spell so please don't be mad at him for my foolishness." Kasai looked back at Meliodas over her shoulder. "I cannot promise to not be angry master, but I will refrain from expressing my anger physically." With that she returned to the necklace.

You sighed and took a deep breath. "Y/n what's going on why is she so upset and why are you crying?" You smiled sadly.

What you said: "Because that spell was a double edged sword.

What you thought: "Because loving you is a double edged sword."