Journey

Your POV: I woke up startled. "Are you alright y/n?" Gowther asked walking into the room. I took a deep breath and nodded. Could it have all just been a weird dream? No. That was real. Which means I need to find my other halves before everything is thrown off balance. But how? Mom said to find myself to find my first other half. But how do I find myself? I got up slowly and noticed my necklace had a light glow. "I summon you Kasai, kai!" (Kai means release I think in Japanese) She appeared before Gowther and I in her usual flamed dress. "Hello master." "Do you know why the necklace is glowing?" She looked at my sacred treasure and shook her head. "I'm afraid I do not. But it must be something important. Have you possibly been overusing your fire magic?" I shook my head. "I haven't. In fact, I haven't used it at all since we saved Elizabeth now that I think about it. I should probably start training again before I forget the flow." I held out my hand and concentrated as I normally would to make a small spark in my hand. However, nothing happened. I tried again, still nothing. "What the hell! How can my magic just be gone?!" I was panicking now. "It must have something to do with your sacred treasure. I've read that they sometimes glow to find their counterpart." I turned to Gowther. "What do you mean counterpart?" "I mean their other half." My eyes widened. "Other half.....so you're saying my sacred treasure might have another half somewhere none of us know about?" He nodded. If there's another half to my sacred treasure....maybe the person that has it is my other half? That must mean the stronger it glows, the stronger my magic, and the closer I am to whoever it is! I walked downstairs dragging Gowther along as Kasai returned to the necklace.

"Guys we need to have an immediate seven deadly sins meeting." I said calling everyone's attention. They all turned to me. "What? Did someone spray paint your favorite bra or something?" Ban lazily asked. I blushed bright red. "This is serious you idiot! I have to find my other halves so I can get my magic back and to do that I have to find myself and I have to remember the prophecy mom told me last night and on top of that we apparently have to find each other or we'll all die!" I shouted quickly. King flew over. "Okay now repeat that without talking like your mouth is in a race against your brain." I sighed. "I had a dream...more like a vision last night. And don't try to tell me it wasn't real because I know it was. Anyways, mom was there. She told me I have to find my other halves, my counterparts. She said we need each other to be balanced, and if we don't find each other, we'll basically lose balance and all die. She said to find the first other half, I have to find myself. To find the other half, I must accept them for who they are. My necklace is barely glowing which means I'm still really far away from them. But my magic won't return until I find them so we need to start now." I repeated. "Whoa. We need to start looking then." Meliodas said I jumping up. "But what about our search for the other sins?" Diane reminded. "You guys need to keep looking for them. I can do this on my own." King shook his head. "There's no way you're doing this alone." "King is right. You need your magic to defend yourself. The sooner it's back the sooner we can continue to search for the other sins. For now, we need to focus on finding the other halves." Meliodas agreed.

With that, we agreed to start our journey the next day. We eventually figured out which direction my necklace began glowing brighter and decided to head that way the next day. "I feel selfish." I thought aloud laying down outside with King. "How so?" "Well I mean the other sins could be imprisoned like ban was for all we know or dead but we're over here fixing my problem instead." "That may be true, but your fire power added to our magic makes the entire group much stronger. Helping you helps all of us so don't think of it as being selfish." "Yeah...okay...but that's not the only thing. It's Meliodas...I feel like I'm being selfish keeping my distance from him. I mean, we used to be so close, but now I feel like every time I see him I'm hurt. If you think about it, the day I used the truth spell, he said he loved me. I asked in what way, and he said he'd never thought about it before saying in a romantic type of way. But if he never thought about it, how do I know those feelings weren't just in the moment and not lasting? And if he never thought of me that way before, who am I to try and push his feelings onto him? How do I know that day wasn't a sign saying he isn't meant to love me back, that, it's just not right? I can't make him love me Harlequin. I just want him to be happy. But if he's what makes me happy, is it wrong to want to be with him?" King sighed and laid my head in his lap. "You think too hard about these things. You love him right?" I nodded. "And he's always tried to make you happy right?" I nodded again. "Well, we both know he makes you happy. So if you love him and he makes you happy and he wants you to he happy, it makes sense that we would love you too because in turn, you would make him happy because you're happy." (That is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever written lol) I got tired just thinking about it, so King carried me to bed that night.

And thus, the journey began.