Chapter 12

Noel sighed, trying to sound as bored as possible. "So what do you want to do?" 

        "We can go to a cafe, we don't have to do much." Midna said. Yuj and her were still stuck together. "As long as I'm with you guys."

        Noel walked along the sidewalk, staring up at the city. He hadn't been out much since Hope created Bhunivelze. The last time he'd been out for quite a long time was when he had his breakdown after Maqui told him he'd liked Serah this whole time.

        New Palumpolum was beautiful. If you were outside the city looking in, the outskirts started with small houses, built with many odd curves and architecture. Then the houses became small businesses on the West, and the Guardian Corps training grounds on the East. (The corps had been reinstated as the army of Bhunivelze since PSICOM and the Sanctum were no longer in charge. The Cavalry had joined the corps. The sanctum had been replaced with the Initium Novum.)

        Past the training grounds, (which was surrounded by a huge barbed wire fence and then a concrete wall on the side that the city saw) was the Dome. The Dome looked like a huge glass, well, dome, but in fact, it was a visible force feild, so as it wouldn't collapse. Inside, there were several places similar to those on Cocoon, like a place to hold the fireworks festival similar to the one in Bhodum, and a replication of Nautilus Park. Next year, an annual parade celebrating the fall of the fal'cie and the rise of Bhunivelze and the Initium Novum would be held there. 

        Just past the Dome, there was the most spectacular part of the city. The Academy. The Academy looked like a castle, with only a few extra buildings at the foot of its enourmous height. The towers all over the 'castle' were really labs, and you could just barely see the motto on the front of the whole thing, above its shimmering gates. Ardua Veritatum, or 'through the difficulties to the truth'.

        Noel shook himself out of his trance. Cafe. How was he supposed to know where to find a cafe? 

        "Hey, I ah, don't know where we're going, do you?" he directed his question at Maqui and Yuj, but to his surprise, Midna answered. 

        "I actually saw a pretty cute looking cafe when I was coming here to look for Yuj. It was over there." She gestured to the east, near where the Corps training grounds were. Noel blinked in confusion, and Yuj glanced confusedly at Minda. Maqui, however, shrugged, and started to walk in the direction she indicated. Noel trailed after him, and Midna and Yuj were close after. 

        "You're talking about Blue Bliss Cafe, aren't you?" Maqui asked, supposedly blissfully unaware of the tension between himself and Noel.

        "Yeah, I think that's what it was called!" Midna tapped her chin as she tried to remember seeing the cafe.

        "I know where that is, I can take us!" Maqui turned around and started skipping backwards. "Come on!"(A/N: Dude so gay)

***************

yay it's been MONTHS since I updated this sucker. Kay Kay so hope you liked my little latin thingys also I researched stuff for this chapter and described stuff a lot. I'm pree great. XD YES I AM AMAZING MUAHHAH ANYWAY there's a two hour delay tomorrow so I'm hoping that there's no geom test tomorrow. KAY KAY SEE YOU LIKE NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHING