Chapter 19 - Nightmares.

A/N: sorry this is such a shit chapter I had major writers block for some reason and this was the only thing that I could come up with.... :/ and that it's like 20399291 days late too!! SORRY. I'll try to update ASAP at least I have an idea for the next chapter:P

Chapter 19

"Are you just going to stand there like an idiot?! Answer me!" Amber admonishes.

I look up at Zayn and step forward, seeing as he's just standing there, refusing to say anything or confess to the enemy. But he grabs my arm and shakes his head, indicating me to step back and after a hesitant pause, I do. Amber narrows her already winced gaze.

"Damn it Zayn! Answer me!" She pleads again. "Tell me I didn't see those marks on her back when I walked in."

"Why should I answer you when you know what it is?!" Zayn bites viciously and my skin crawls, dragging me back to the events of before; Dominant Zayn. That same dark, chilling voice.

Ambers eyes widen as her mouth falls open. She knows what they are, but she's shocked that he's actually admitting it.

"Don't ask me when you already know the answer!" Zayn warns, dropping a few octaves.

Amber scowls, steps forward and even though Zayn sees it coming, he doesn't bother blocking the blow. She slaps him square in the cheek and he rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"You are a sick person and a useless excuse as a man." Amber says, astonished but partially disgusted. She looks at me as if she's looking at someone else. "How bad is it?"

"It's not that bad." I mutter.

"Did he hurt you?!"

Not physically.

"No."

"Bullshit!" She grabs my arm, wary of what Zayn will do but he doesn't react. When I step closer to her, I realise she's trying to see a better view of my back. Just hearing her gasp causes me to pull away.

"Oh my god." Amber covers her mouth with her hand and her eyes are back on Zayn, darkening with anger and shock. "This is how you like her?! Belted and wounded from your kinky whips?!" She blinks rapidly in confusion as if she can't understand. "Why do you even have the guts to do this to girl? You're basically hitting her!" She slaps him again, but this time Zayn easily blocks the blow by grabbing her wrist.

"You're pathetic." Amber spits.

"Amber." I snap.

"Don't slap me again." Zayn warns, letting go of her hand.

"She deserves so much better." Amber spits.

"Amber!" I protest yet again.

"No Re, no! Don't Amber me. Are you going to continue to stick up for a guy who's willing to hurt you when you cross the line, cause if you ask me, that's pretty fucked up. I won't be surprised if he convinces you into submission, even if he is your so called boyfriend."

"It's not what it looks like." I murmur, but she's already started, and she's not about to stop.

"It is what it looks like! He's fucking marked you, Re. It's on your back, black and blue. You have welts and red markings because of him."

"Amb-"

"No!"

"I asked for it!" I shout over her this time and she tilts her head at me, confused but irritated.

"Come again?"

"I wanted to see what he's capable of." I shrug innocently.

Amber closes her eyes and sighs heavily, when she opens them again, she's raging. "You asked for this?! What were you expecting Re?! Flower petals and rainbows to sprinkle all over you!"