Chapter 41 - Family reunion.

Chapter 41

Zayns POV

"That's impossible." I scowl. "I'm an only child."

He chokes on his words again as I feel the denial seep through me. "Where do you think- Dad was every night?!"

"Shut up!" I shake my head.

"Dad had an affair! A couple of years after you were born."

I place more pressure to his neck and he chokes uncomfortably. "Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying!"

"My father was an asshole." I say through gritted teeth.

Hesitating, I hold him down with my knee and gaze up at Mark.

"Call for back up. I don't care what you do With Crewston, just get him out of my fucking sight." I demand harshly. And turn my attention back on Devon as I pull the syringe out of his neck and throw it away.

"Killing you is just an easy way out!"

"You'd kill your own brother?!" Devon scoffs.

I grab him by his collar, my fist trembling and begging to punch him in the face.

"You're not my brother!" I shove him back on the ground, his head causing a thud against the floor board again and I stand, dragging him by the leg towards the chair.

Kneeling down, and grabbing him by the shoulders, I place him roughly on the chair and knuckle punch him

In the groin. He groans in pain as I strap him securely with the chains that are already attached to the ground. I tug on them to test it out and they seem pretty good to me.

The sick fucker probably used them on Re.

The Anger rises again.

"I'm not lying!" Devon speaks but I cut him off by punching him square in the fucking jaw and god does it feel fucking god.

"You're not my fucking brother." I spit under my breath.

"Hayley and Tony Blake." Devon continues on as I make my way over to Emma who's still conscious but struggling and I freeze at the name of my real parents.

"Hayley was your mother right?! Your dad cheated on her a year before your mother died and The same exact year your mother died, I was born!"

I turn abruptly to face him. "On what planet do you find a fucking person who kidnaps their own brothers girlfriend to sexually assault, abuse and attempt to kill her and then shoot his closest friend all for money and revenge?! Brother or fucking not, you don't deserve to even breathe let alone sit here and drill these sickening, remorseful facts into my head." I shake my head at him in Pity.

"You're dead to me Devon." I add, tone deadly.

"Zayn?!" I hear James and I shine the phone torch at him and Blaise, flicking it on and off to signal it's me.

"Take a test and tell me I'm lying." Devon raises his voice as I walk towards Emma.

"You can go to hell." I say annoyed.

I kneel down as Emma tries to stand and I place my hand on her shoulder, keeping her down. "Stay."

"Holy shit what happened?!" James, finally joins us, but my gaze doesn't leave the wound at her stomach that she's stubbornly hiding.

"I'm f- fine." Emma stutters.

"Don't lie to me. How bad is it?" I say worriedly.

"Give me a gun and I'll show you." She says jokingly through gritted teeth.