Chapter 30- Distractions

Chapter 30

The anticipation of waiting can do so many things to you. Sweats, stress, regrets or in my case over thinking that leads to second thoughts and Right now I'm having seconds thoughts as I wait. 

Mark gave me the handcuffs and I placed them both on the side table and I can't stop staring at them.

So here I am waiting for him to finish and considering he's so fast when it comes to taking showers. He's actually taking longer than I thought.

My palms are sweaty, heart is racing. I'm not exactly sure what he's going to do, but I hope he'll be okay. I hope he's calm.

I hope I'll be okay as well.

I don't know if I can handle him after seeing him so angry and out of control. I hate it. And to see him so lost. It was so fast but everything seemed so slow.

I look down at the lace on my knickers, and the matching bra that I actually liked more than I should.

Look at it as a checklist and it'll be more of a chore than sex slavery.

My thought comes to an abrupt halt as the door to the bathroom opens and I stand from the bed and take a deep breath.

Zayn walks out, towel wrapped snugly around his waist and he freezes when he sees me. I swallow and bite my lip slowly as I watch the glistening from the remaining of droplets on his chest that glides down his tattooed torso. The towel he's using to ruffle through his hair, slows down.

Confident. You've got to be confident. Emma's voice repeats in my head and I inwardly clear my voice.

"Come here." I demand, subtle but forced to reckoned with.

"Victor-"

"Now." My voice is stern, but I manage to keep it low.

Gingerly and hesitantly, he walks towards me and licks his lips very slowly as his eyes scan down my body. He drops the towel that was in his hand on the floor and he continues to walk closer and closer.. And closer ...

And closer.

Creating little distance between the both of us as he looks down at me, my dominance dims a little.

"What are you going to do?" He murmurs quietly.

"You've been a very naughty boy." I murmur softly, showing that I'm

Not phased by his eyes as he stares down at me. I really am. He's so beautiful. But so frustrating. "Look down. I haven't given you permission to look at me."

Zayn narrows his gaze down at me and very slowly, he looks down and my insides start to stir. He knows what I want. He's giving me what I want.

"Lie on the bed, facing up with your arms spread wide."

"Yes ma'am." Zayn says under his breath. With the towel attached like a freaking magnet, he lies down, spreading out his arms and I smirk as I grab the hand cuffs. Slowly, I climb over top to straddle him and he flinches but, smirks as I suppress him from moving with my hands pressed against his chest.

"Down." I say. "How about we put that mouth to use baby." I wink as he stares up at me.

"Yes ma'am."

Cowardly and slowly, I lower myself near his chest and before using his hands, he looks up at me.

"May I take these off you ma'am?" He questions, voice filled with desire and lust.

He's calm. Good.

Angry Zayn gone. Check.

My breathing becomes more harsh. "Yes."