| FIFTEEN |

(Not Edited)

~~~~ ZAYN ~~~~

It has been hours now, the king is with me and the boys.
He wants us to wear traditional tuxes to show our royalty.
The king had shown us some choices, giving us black tuxes with navy blue ties.
And I have to say, we all look handsome. I just can't wait for Niall to see us, and also for us to see Niall and his beautiful dress. I bet he is going to look elegant.
"You boys look very handsome and pure royalty." The king beams and stands up from the chair seated in front of the dressing rooms. "My son picked the right alpha's" He said and smiled at us. Me and the other lads all smiled back at him, we love each other with all our hearts and now we're getting married, getting to marry a beautiful omega also. Only a couple days left. The day will come to the wedding then me and my alpha husbands will turn into our wolf forms and storm off into the forest, claiming our land and our omega prince.
"Now, you boys go off and train those alpha's in training, my son has his own duties to do that you can't see" Me and the lads nodded and got back into our change rooms. My heart is beating so fast I think its going to rip out of my chest from the excitement.

~~~~~~ NIALL ~~~~~~

The only woman aloud in the room is Daisy. Only her because I have some very showy and sexy clothing on. I don't want anyone else to see it but me.
We're in mine and my alpha's room. Me in the walk in closet starring at my reflection, Daisy outside waiting while sitting on the bed.
I'm wearing something similar to what my mother wore on my parents mating night. I cringe and gag in my mouth just thinking about that.
Its a white lingerie set. The top all lace, like a belly shirt stopping above my belly button. It doesn't cover up much skin, the back all showy. The lace only covering my nipples. The straps lacy and skinny. My underwear was also lacy, but more showy and sexy. It's a white lacy thong, that goes up high on my hips and covers a fairly small bit of my privates. My bum is fully showing, only a small skinny strap of lace going between my cheeks. I looked sexy in this.
I walk outside of the change room and Daisy smiles and gets up off the bed, walking over and looking me up and down, I kind of felt violated but she was one of the top people I trusted.
"You look stunning and sexy." She says and I smile, I mumble a small thank you and am about to go back into the change room when the balcony door suddenly bursts open. And the realization and shock in Daisies facial expression makes me realize as well.
Daisy forgot to close the curtains.
A man, in his late twenties stands in front of us. Smiling in a perverted way as his eyes rake up and down my body.
"My prince, I've wanted to meet you for ages." The man says and suddenly strides over to us, grabbing roughly onto my arse and tugging me towards him, he's trying to get a kiss as he puckers his lips but I scream and try my hardest to push him away. My bum hurting from his iron grip on it. "Let him go!" Daisy yells and starts to scream for help as the man tackles me to the floor and starts to kiss down my body, chuckling with his eyes glowing red of lust and anger.
"God I just want to fu-" But he gets cut off by my father storming into the room. His eyes forming their red showing he's pissed and ready to turn into a wolf if he had to.
The man smiles his sharp teeth showing and then looks down towards me, taking his hands off my bum but then taking both his hands and slapping both of my bum cheeks harshly. I scream in pain and cower away from him as he gets to his feet, winking at my father and then bolting out the balcony doors and crawling down the balcony. Guards already yelling at the bottom of the balcony.
But the sound of a wolf cry and a growl as the man turns into a wolf and plows through the guards before they could turn.
Father rushed towards me and picks me up off the ground and carries me towards the bed.
"Are you alright?!" He says in panic and I nod, tears falling slowly down my cheeks.
"Daisy, stay with my son and keep him safe! Call the four alpha's and bring them to me, they must know this intruder!" Father yells to the guards down bellow from the balcony.
Daisy crawls onto the bed and give me a light hug, her tears staining her cheeks. "I'm so sorry I didn't follow the orders and closed the curtains I didn't even try and stop him." She said but I shook me head and kissed the new tears that slipped from her eyes.
"It's just another obstacle in my love with my alpha's, its alright. Soon this will be all over and I will be claimed by my alpha's and no one can hurt or try to kidnap me ever again." I say and she nods and wipes her tears and my tears away.
We both lay down on the bed, Daisy petting my hair as I fall asleep, her putting a rob on my so no one could see my lingerie. I silently thanked her.
I can't wait for this all to end, and my fiancés can just be mine and I will have someone to protect me and have me whenever they want. There is so much competition right now since the word hasn't gone out that I'm not claimed yet.

Soon, a few more days and I will be claimed.