| TWENTY ONE |

chapter twenty-one
not edited

The king glared at the opposite king. "You know?" He asked in confusion and the other alpha chuckled.
"I have alpha's, I have a pack. My men have no rules but their own, and when I order them to do things for me, they don't hesitate." The king said and the other growled.
"How dare you disobey the prophecy! The treaty we had together that strictly parted us upon this river!" The king shouted in anger but the other man just chuckled.
"Bringing us back to that, it broke when you had a son instead of a daughter. Don't you dare tell me that I disobeyed the rules when you had already broken them!" The king yelled and suddenly he was transformed into a wolf.
The king turned into one as well, barking at the other king across the river.
The other alpha behind the two kings all turned into wolves, Zayn, Liam, Louis and even Harry turned into wolves, their animal skin jackets flying off of their bodies and landing on the ground in front of Niall.
The air was erupted with growls and barks. The humans above yelling insults and telling the two packs to calm down.
"Your beautiful young omega looks to be a good mate for my leading alpha. My wife had just gotten pregnant, and my alpha is getting old. He needs a mate. And what a perfect omega Niall Blue would be." The other alpha king telepathed and the opposite pack growled and howled in anger.
Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry's were the loudest out of all. Niall whimpering in the back, he was a wolf still even though he was still in his human form. He could hear their conversation loud and clear.
"You will never have my son!" The king screamed out and the other alpha wolf glared.
"I'm not following your useless rules anymore! I have my own and I am willing to show that to everyone in this forest for miles around! You might as well give me him now." The king said, stepping a large paw forward. The main alpha was smirking, showing his spiky row of teeth and he growled and moved beside the king.
"I will never give you my child!" The king growled stepping forward as well, the other four alpha's also moving beside him.
The great evil alpha wolf chuckled.
"No need to fight my friend. We were here to speak on your behalf." He said and the king backed away, but the four alpha's stayed where they were, growling and barring their teeth at the opposite pack.
"My son and his fiancé's had been targeted with an arrow. The man got away without a trace of anything, two of my alpha's got injured and my son was almost shot." The evil king smirked which his front daggers dripping with saliva.
"Wasn't my pack, but I'm not surprised if it does happen soon my fellow wolf. We are desperate, my alpha the most. And when an alpha is desperate they don't take orders." He said and the king growled and shot a glance at Niall.
Niall was whimpering, stepping back with every word that came out of the other kings dangerous mouth.
"Was it any of you?!" The king barked out, the humans couldn't understand, but soon the king was back into his human form, grabbing his royal robe and glaring up at the human clan.
"No, we don't want any part in your worthless treaties! Your son is something made from the devil if he broke the legend of the ancestors" The leader of the town, Maahir Frank, meaning Skilled in Indian, he was a professional hunter and not scared of anything, he was Indian and had the wisest look a man could get with his frown lines and black eyes that barred into a wolves soul. He could wipe out half of a clan with his hunters, that's why the two wolf packs made a easy enough peace contract.
"If we touch your son or your alpha's, it would be for the will of god." He said and the crowd behind him cheered yelling "may all be forgiven!"
Both kings seemed to glare at the man.
"You break the peace we will hunt you down and tear you to pieces!" The king yelled his face red with pure anger and rage.
Maahir chuckled and shook his head, the hunters behind him cackling among themselves. "Not before I get to you, my wolf king." He said and then yelled something in Indian and the tribe ran down the hill and out of sight.
The king growled, his eyes slitting and turning a blood red.
The evil king chuckled and shook his head, now also turned into a human, his pack still in wolf form.
"The wedding is in a few days. We will be on full guard throughout the forest. No one will pass and no one will get out." The king said sternly and the other king chuckled once again, but it was more forced.
"A wedding! Oh, well my alpha loves to hear that don't you Damien?" The king said, glancing at the large brownish blonde wolf.
The wolf growled low, biting the air and barking.
"I'm not holding you back." The king said and then suddenly the alpha lunged and jumped the river, landing perfectly on the other side. It took the pack by surprise and the four alpha's whined and pushed their ears back.
The wolf didn't stop though and grabbed Niall, taking the omega and flinging him into a tree. Niall screamed in pain and fell to the ground in a heap, his dress filled with dirt and ripped from the edgy bark.
The wolf rushed up and ripped Niall's dress off, leaving him naked. Niall screamed louder, the four alpha's running at record speed to the other alpha.
Niall sobbed as he felt the wolf nudging at his bum, trying to sniff his beautiful scent.
But suddenly the wolf was barring its teeth, about to bite and mark Niall. Marking would make Niall his, and that would cause a total rage from his father.
But he only skinned Niall milky skin as the other alphas smashed into him, the alpha flying across and into the river. The black wolf of Zayn was already bitting his lengthy fangs into the other alpha wolf. Dominating him.
Harry was by his side, limping but guarding him. Liam and Louis guarding the river as the other pack tried to cross the river.
"Retreat!" He heard and looked up to see the other king yelling at his pack to run back to their castle. The wolves instantly following orders and running after their ruler.
The alpha wolf stayed only to throw a telepathed insult at Zayn and nipping at him for a warning. Them running off to follow his pack.

-x-

They had gotten back from that battle, Niall now fully clothed and still shaky but was in the arms of Liam.
"You alright love?" Liam asked as he rubbed his lower back.
Niall nodded and sniffled, men are pervs in these woods, and won't stop to hurt, mate or mark him.
The tattoo that Niall had was covered by Daisy again. The paw hidden in the snow white skin cover up.
Louis and Zayn were having a meeting with the king, Harry resting inside in their bed.
They both were sitting under the blossom tree, the bench, their bodies and hair filled with small cherry blossoms.
"I love you, I love you all." Niall suddenly said, looking up from Liam's chest. Liam smiled, kissing Niall's forehead. "I love you too, we all do."

They both slept on the bench, Niall wrapped in Liam's embrace as they tried to block the horrible, sick world from their memory.
From the woods. A man stood behind a tree, surprised that he wasn't yet spotted, but also thankful. Twirling a arrow in his left hand and holding the bow in the other, the pack of arrows slung over his shoulder.
He chuckled at the oblivious and stupid wolves. They didn't suspect a thing, his pack was much smarter.
He can't wait to get his hands on that beautiful blonde omega.

~~~~~~

A.N:

Sorry it was so short, but it explains a lot.

~ Direction_Minx ~