Author's Note

Hey, everyone! So, as you all may know, The Hunter's Daughter series is getting ready to come to an end. But, I don't want it to end quite yet! So in this book, I will be writing little one shots!

So, basically what will be in here are moments that were never put in the other books. Also, I will be taking requests! So if there's a chapter in the other books you would like to read in someone else's point of view, I'll take a look and see what I can do! Also, if there's anything else you want to read (please keep it appropriate!) let me know!

I will be doing a lot of writing based on Emma's adventures after the series has ended! And I will also be doing some writing based off of Derek and Carter's relationship and what they were up to when Emma and Michael were traveling the country.

And, because I feel like the characters didn't do a whole lot of hunts in the books, expect many hunt stories in here! Also, going back to the idea of requests, if there is anything specific supernatural being you want to see Emma hunt, let me know! 

I feel like this book will be a great way to interact with one another! I also like the idea of doing Q&A's every so often. So you can ask questions about me or about the books or about anything!

I probably won't be publishing anything (besides this chapter of course) until after Hunted has ended.

Okay. I think that is all! I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind! Thank you to all who has read, voted, and commented on my stories! It really means a lot and I love you all!

XOXO

Miranda

(Side note: if you request something and I put it in here, I will dedicate that chapter to you so that everyone knows who requested it!)