Carol Perry: Meeting Dean Winchester

I walk through the hall of my new school, trying to figure out where my class is when I see a familiar face. Well, I've technically never seen his face in person, but I know of him and the stories don't lie. He's gorgeous.

"Winchester," I whisper as I walk up to Dean Winchester.

He turns to me and I'm struck by how beautiful his eyes are. I could get lost in them forever. "Excuse me?"

"You're Dean Winchester," I say with a smirk. I make a point to flip my blonde hair behind my shoulder.

"And you are?"

"Carol," I say, extending my hand to him. "Carol Perry. My family just moved here for a hunt. I assume that's why you're here, as well?"

He nods and takes my hand, obviously confused. "You're working the case out here, too, then?"

"And any other case that comes our way," I say. "Mom and Dad say we are staying here for good. Say we're going to be local hunters."

"That doesn't sound very exciting," he says with a smirk, his green eyes raking up and down my body.

I refuse the impulse to blush and I take a step closer to him. "Well," I say. "Perhaps if you come by every so often, it won't be so boring."

He smirks down at me. "Perhaps I'll have to take you up on that."

I wink at him and make my way around him, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

A/N

Hey, everyone! I know it's super short, but I wanted to do a quick little thing about Emma's mom meeting Dean for the first time!

I don't have a lot of time to write right now because of school and work, but I want you guys to give me ideas of what I should add! What do you guys want to read? (It must be related to this series)

I also just wanted to do a quick update because I really miss working on this series. So please, request something! I will dedicate chapters to people who requested something. You can either leave a comment or PM me :)

Okay. I'm done. Love you all and I can't believe how far Hunter's Daughter has gone! Thank you all so, so much!

XOXO

Miranda