5| Mind Games

I woke up . The first time since forever i didn't look forward to the day soon to come . Why ? I knew i couldn't lie to myself pretending that it was something else when it wasn't. 

I had to make a choice today .

It was gonna be easy right ? Giving up my life because it was the right thing to do ? Because i was promised to a handsome stranger ?

This was every girls dream but this was my nightmare .

My life , give up everything ? 
I didn't want to but how can i be so selfish ? Mom...

I went downstairs and saw old memories floating around . The door way where we marked our heights , now covered up but i can still feel the lines .

I dial and soon words slipped from my mouth before realization :  " I accept "

I tried to keep my tears in . I tried to stay strong but since this happend , me and my mom wouldn't see much of each other anymore . Why am i so stupid ? Why ? I asked myself but i knew my stupidity save my moms future . It was gonna break my moms heart...

I packed my stuff and got ready . Left no trace that i was even there except the wallpaper of a lily pad . The bed blank white regular sheets . My things cleared from the desk .

I got into the car a with my brothers.  I tried not to cry i tried so hard . I clenched the bottoms of my sweater as i looked down .

On the kitchen table i left her .

" Please don't come looking for me . I'll vlbe save at dads . I plan on living with him . I love you "