9

I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV to the Mindy Project . " So what is this show about ? " Cole asked . " It's honestly the best show ever . it's about an Indian doctor finds love in New York City " I replied . " sounds nice " Cole replied . We both sat on the sofa on the opposite sides of each other . We binged 2 seasons of the show and didn't realize it was dinner time . I went into the kitchen to go fix myself up something and Cole followed .

" how long do you plan on keeping me here ? " I asked . " As long as I want you to " Cole replied . I looked up and glared " why ? " - , " because I don't have a choice and neither do you " Cole replied . " what ? " I was baffled ,that made no sense . Was he lying ? Why would he ? He wouldn't get anything out of it , would he ?

He looked at me with a straight face " I'm just as trapped as you are " .  He wasn't lying . The look on his face said everything . He smiled and got back to taking out the ingredients as I had asked and washed them . Onions , Clam Paste , Pepper , and Shrimp . Those were the little ingredients for the dish . In this scenario if it was a cliché story I would've cut my finger and he would've sucked out the blood but it's not . " Arghh " yelled Cole . " what happened " I asked . I looked down to see him show with the circle ⭕️ . He laughed and punched me in the arm . I was gonna get my revenge .

He cooked up some rice and I steamed some veggies . We both sat down to eat at the dinner table but was it entertaining ? No . We both brought dinner into the living and sat down . " What do you wanna watch ? " Cole asked . " The Mindy Project " I replied . " Sure , I get to pick after the next episode though " Cole replied and smiled as he had a whiff of the food . " it's not much but there wasn't much " I said . " it's okay , it looks amazing " Cole smiled . I sat patiently as I watch them take the first bite . His ice cream big as he spat out the food .

" What the fuck ? " Cole yelled . I got up and yelled " how does that feel ?! " . " Spicy ! very ,very , spicy " he replied . " you just ruined a perfectly good dish " Cole replied . " did I ? " I took a big bit and looked up  . " I'm invincible " I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me . I'm immune to the spice . My family always tell me that I put too much spice without noticing because I was so used to it . I was guessing maybe that the same thing . " well played " he smiled .

After an episode of the Mindy Project , he introduced me to a show called Blackish . It was pretty funny not gonna lie . We finished up our meal headed into the kitchen to wash the dishes . I wash and he dried the dishes .

Cole turned to me as he was drying the dishes .
" look I don't want you to think that I took part in this . i'm good person and again I apologize for being rude before . My parents wanted me to come here and stay here or else they would've taken away my scholarship . This isn't some cliché shit , isn't a fairytale for me . I know you feel the same way too . You have so much to lose just as I do . You already know what they're planning . We have to work together in order to keep what want . I'm not saying that we have to fall in love and do all the lovey dovey shit here but for the public , we do . You don't have to love me and I don't have to love you . I know that have a boyfriend and I honestly couldn't care less but if your dad finds out that you guys are together you might not ever see him again "

" it's okay , don't feel bad" he replied . " I-I'm not " I replied , I lied . He was trapped just like me . We both didn't want this , did we have a choice ? No ! He went upstairs and asked me to follow . Out of his pocket he took out two Bobby pins and inserted them into the lock . I know that we were supposed to go in but he unlock the door and I went in .

I'm not an idiot though . I did have something handy Incase he tried something . The room was filled with dust and white sheets covering furniture. There was something else though . It was in front of me . It was huge . Cole removed the curtains to reveal glass doors that lead to the balcony. I was amazed . " What da ya think ? " Cole asked . " it looks so beautiful" I replied. I saw the beautiful shimmering stars in the sky 🌌. " I'm not asking you to be my lover , just my friend " said Cole .

Guys Check Out My Channel If You Have The Time ❤️ it would mean a lot if you did . Just click my profile and Discussion.