7 | Phone

Time will heal all that is hurt . I always repeat that to myself . I laid in bed and just stayed there . I felt my eyes puffy my face totally swollen . I miss home I miss my mom I just miss everyone and everything from that place. This place is nice but It could never be my home . I got up and tried to look for my phone but it was no where to be found . I looked outside my door to see a maid standing right by my door . She looked about my age maybe a bit younger . So I called the maid to come and help me find it but it wasn't here . I must've forgotten it at the airport  . Oh my god . All the memories of my family was all in that phone .

No matter what I had to go get it . " miss what are you doing ? " the maid asked . " I'm gonna go find my phone " I replied . " miss if you wanted a phone I could go out and buy one for you right now if you'd like " said the maid . " no , it's fine " I replied . " miss you can't go out on Coles orders and you look really sick . the maid begged but my phone was more important. " my phone is more important then anything in the world ." my phone has my family's picture in it . It's the most important thing in the world to me . "  I replied . I got dressed in leggings and a tee . I went out the door to see Cole holding my phone .

" looking for this , princess ? " smiled Cole . " yes please give it back to me " I replied . " alright " he smiled . I held my hand out expecting my phone to have him drop it and crushing it under his feet . " what the hell " I yelled . " it's for your own good " replied Cole . " how , how is this for my own good you fucking piece of shit " I yelled. Before I knew it he had me pinned to the wall with both hands binding mine and his other hand on my chin . The maid looked pretty scared as we were in front of her eyes . " leave us " Cole said the maid . " Guest show respect " said Cole . " i'm guessing you never heard of common courtesy . To not break your guest's phone" I replied .

" listen , I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but this my house . " yelled Cole . My hands were bound but my legs weren't . I kicked him in his baby maker and he let go . He fell to the floor and I squatted down . " listen , I don't know the fuck you think YOU are but I don't take bullshit from anybody " I replied . I took my phone and headed back into the room . I closed the door behind me but I he followed behind me . " who the hell is Theo heart emoji kiss emoji ? " asked Cole .

" that's none of your business " I replied . " yeah it is . you are my bride to be , how do you think it will look if my bride is calling and texting another guy ? " said Cole . " I honestly could care less " I replied . "  really " Cole scoffed , " so you telling me you wouldn't mind putting a target on your little boyfriend's back " . " are you threatening me ? " I yelled . " not you but your little boyfriend " Cole replied  , " call him and break it off . If I ever hear him call or so much as text you...you know what ? If I ever see you contact him I will go and beat him with my own bare hands till he fucking bleeds " 

• Excluding this text all new chapter will have 600 words exactly . This will be my primary book for now that I will be updating every Monday . I've been inconsistent a lot and I apologize I think you guys a lot for reading my weird books . I've been working on a YouTube channel for about a few months now . My YouTube videos will be no longer than three minutes . if you you guys would take the time to look at my channel and subscribe that be really great •

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=896rwQZubeo&feature=share