10

I woke up in the middle of a dream to find my self sweating . Why was I sweating ? I dreamed that the people I cared about were gone , dead , and it was all because of me . I knew that I would be living in a fantasy if I lied to myself and said I would go home . I knew that I would lie to myself if I said my situation was going to get better .

I tried but my mind went yeet . This was something that I couldn't get out of . Something that no matter how hard I tried , will never change . You may be telling me that it would be " easy " or just " run
away " . Trust me if I had that option I would fly two middle fingers in the air and sskr sskr . ( I'm very hyper today )

I reached for my phone and just dialed . It ranged for a bit and he picked up . It hurts too much . To remember that I broke the heart of the person who loved me most . " Clare ? "

" hey " I smiled . It was so good to hear his voice . Gosh , I miss him so much .

" I've been calling and calling . What happened? " he asked .

" i don't wanna talk about it . I can honestly tell you that I love you and I'll always love you " I replied

" i-i love you too but what do you mean ? Always love you ? " he asked

" I'm breaking up with you . " after those words I broke my own heart . To lose someone I love like that meant so much to me but I had to let him go . I said to myself that if I had a chance one day I would explain it to him all . With no feelings of hurt and regret but him and I sitting as friends at a table getting coffee .

It was already July 4th . Time had passed and we grew together . We grew apart from the bad memories that held us down . We moved to the brightness that guided us . We played the songs of early 2000's that people claimed " a bust " at a July 4 party held by our body guards for us on a beach .

We headed onto a yacht after that , played games  . there was still a party on the beach . The boat docked and we hatched a plan to sneak off . As soon as they turned , we leaped and ran as quick as Laura Lee's career was snatched after the irrelevant 4 drama . We headed to the party and well , partied . I headed into the bathroom as Cole was waiting by the bar . I came out and headed to Cole but he was nowhere to be found . I guess he ran off with someone . I really wished he told me something before he left . I had a tap on my shoulder to see a stranger asking me " can you please follow me ? " I gave this man one look and turned around . They tapped me again and seem shocked . " I'm guessing you didn't hear me . Please follow me ma'ma " said the stranger . I looked at him and smiled " oh , I heard you . I just don't know who you are to be walking off with you . Like imagine getting paid 5 bucks every time a stranger asks me to go with them and I go  , I would get like 15 dollers . Does a cousin count ? I've never met my cousin before and that's why I counted an extra 5 into there "-

Clare just kept talking over and over till the stranger took out what was a silent pistol . Clare soon realized what was happening and tried to be smart . The stranger told her not to try anything's crazy or the consequences would be severe . She tried to give the people close to her " help me " gestures but they were too busy trying to get the bartenders attention.  The man took Clare into a VIP room where Cole was bloody and still bleeding on the floor . There were three men in the room all together. The two were the ones with the brass knuckles beating on Cole as the third holding then guy told crystal to sit down .

" Who are you guys ? " Clare asked . He slapped  Clare across the face " speak when spoken to " one giggled and the other smiled " you Americans have no manners " . The strangers all laughed and soon introduce their selves as the Ukaza clan . All three stood by the door as they faced Clare and Cole . After the introduction they point the gun at Crystal's and told her to go join Cole on the floor . " pray to god that he will forgive for your sins . " said the men  .

" this may be a bad time but I don't believe in god , but like do you want me to pray for him too since he's all like bleeding and shit " asked Clare . The men all looked at each other confused 🤷‍♀️. " What ? I don't care ! Just- any last words ? " the man yelled . " um like "- the man cut off Clare  before she could start . " no you talk too much just shut up " the man said .

All of this may seem stupid or humorous but Clare was scared out of her mind. This was for real , they were going to die . " please , I'll give you whatever you want " begged Cole . The stranger pistol whipped Cole and started to kick Cole in the guts . " are you a hero ? " asked the man . " n-no " replied Cole .
The pistol was then held to Cole's face . Was this the end ? No ? It couldn't be . He was the main guy right ? Right .You hear the gun go off but it wasn't the strangers gun as he bled from his head and fell to the floor . The other two men took cover as did Crystal , she held Cole as they laid on the floor to avoid bullets flying across the room .

Hey guys thanks for reading ❤️ Check out my channel if you have the chance .