6 | Just A Mansion

" It'll be ok " thats all he said before he commaded me onto the plane .

Was it ? My father hated my mother so much he wanted her to suffer . He knew our mother loved us more than anything , to take us away...

Mom i miss you

I looked out the airplane window at the clouds and night . Looked so peaceful , so beautiful . We arrived to California , i got off the jet and went straight to the car . The cars was one of those towns cars with the shield separating the driver and person .

I drowned my eyes out silently. Everything , its gone . A new life happens when i walked out that door . The driver put the luggage in the car and then starting driving as i looked back at the jet . I soon fell asleep and woke up to my driver tapping me on the shoulder .

" Miss "

I got out to a mansion to meet my eyes . What the hell ? " Excuse me you were suppose to drop me off at the Kings hotel " i said

" The plans have changed Miss , your fiancée called and he prefers you stay somewhere he could keep an eye on you " he replied . My stuff already in the place i walked up with Driver showing me to my room . I stand and gawked at the scene of the room .
His hands in his pocket he wore maroon sweat pants with a white tee .

" We haven't been properly been introduced , i'm Cole " . " I'm Clare " i replied . " Hey I'm sorry about the way i acted , i just thought it was a " -

" I heard you the first time " i said a bit frustrated .
" Oooo , Someone's feisty " replied Cole
" Can you please go ? I have things to do " I said . I was unpacking and put everything in wardrobe .

" We'll continue this conversation tomorrow then " he said as he left the room . At last he left my tears burst as i dropped everything and went into the bathroom .

COLE'S POV ~

I went back upstairs as i felt hungry and went to grab some food . I went downstairs and grabbed some apples and caramel with a bag of chips on my mouth since my hands were full . I went back upstairs slowly as i could so nothing would drop . I would've asked the others to help me but they went home after a long work of day . As i was at the top with the doors open i saw Clare's phone was lighten up ; someone was calling , i went to grab the phone and answered .

" Hello "

" who's this ? " the stranger asked

" you called me " I repled

" No I didn't , this is Clare's phone " he replied

" It is and who's this ? " i replied

" I'm her boyfriend who the hell are you ? "