Prolouge

Kim Dahae, the daughter of the CEO of SM Entertainment, was a pretty big fan of EXO.

Everytime she would ask her father to meet them, he would decline in fear of her getting heart broken.

Dahae was always flustered about her dad's protective behavior, but she also appreciated it.

Her father had put her in dance lessons at a very young age. The directors even said she was a natural from the start.

She had a natural gift of vocals but was too shy to express them.

She went to a private school in Seoul because her dad doesn't trust public school. Apparently it's filled with "hooligans".

Dahae didn't necessarily mind private school. The only thing she didn't like was the uniform. But the school had days where they could dress how they want so it wasn't horrible.

After school, she spent a lot of time dancing in an SM studio to EXO's songs. She was taught the choreography by her teacher. EXO and Dahae shared the same dance teacher as of last year.

She tried to ask him to meet EXO, but her father over ruled the meeting.

He made sure they were never on the same floor in the dorms.

Dahae was a trainee to be a dancer and rapper but the group she's apart of keeps having issues.

She was the maknae of the group but acted the most mature.

The girls rarely got along so she tried to help. She got along with every member, but when it came to the older girls, they had issues.

She assumed EXO was this way too. She was wrong. EXO got along very well... until they met her.