The great phone chase

Enjoy there will be a new pov in here somewhere yay

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

"I told you, I'll be home for dinner tonight." I told my dad as I ran out of his office to the the practice room I was told to meet in.

I walked in seeing Yixing, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun.

I smiled at them and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

"So what do you guys wanna practice first?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips and looking to them. They all paused and looked to eachother.

"You can choose." Kyungsoo finally answered. I smiled, turning on Overdose over the stereo system.

We danced as best as we could without the number of people we needed and it worked out fine.

While dancing to Lucky One, I tripped over my other foot, almost falling to the ground but I was stopped from impacting.

I could feel his arms around me to stop my fall.

I looked to see who it was and was face to face with the one and only...

Oh Sehun

I froze, feeling my heart beat quicken.

He looked me in the eyes before helping me to my feet again.

"Be more careful." He warned me.

I wiped dust off my leggings and sighed.

The other boys just witnessed the awkward moment Sehun and I just had and I was extremely embarassed.

We continued dancing until we all got hungry for lunch.

"We should go to our dorm." Yixing suggested.

I hesistanly followed behind them as we walked down the long hall ways.

When we approached the dorm, they opened the door and walked in like normal.

I made sure not to ruin anything and stood awkwardly still.

Yixing glanced at me and walked over.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and smiled to me.

"You can feel at home here. No need to be shy." I nodded and smiled back.

He returned to the others in the kitchen. They assigned Baekhyun to make lunch... but they all knew that would not turn out well so they all helped anyways.

I sighed, walking to the couch and laying down as I surfed through my phone.

Suddenly, my phone was yanked out of my hands. I quickly sat up to see who took it, but they ran away before I could tell.

I groaned, standing up and storming to the kitchen.

"Alright, who took it!?" I yelled, crossing my arms.

They all looked to me, freezing.

They all had a poker face except for Baekhyun.

I glared at him until he noticed and stopped smiling instantly.

"Do you have it, Baekhyun?" I asked, stepping closer.

His eyes widened and he stepped backwards until his butt hit thw counter. I continued to get closer until someone finally spoke.

"It was me. I have it." I heard.

I turned to see who admited it and i was surprised to see Kyungsoo stepped forward.

"Okay... then hand it over."

He reached into his back pocket, pulling out my phone.

As he was handing it to me, Chanyeol quickly grabbed it, running out of the door and into the maze of the SM Building.

"Are you kidding me.." I sighed.

I looked up and saw Yixing looking at his feet.

"You. Come with me." I grabber Yixing's wrist, pulling him out the door.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"We're finding my phone. Let's go this way."

I grabbed his hand and guided him down the halls at a fast pace.

We turned sharp corners and ran uo stairs until we hit a dead end and gave up.

I sat against the wall, putting my forehead against my knees and holding my ankles.

I felt Yixing sit down next to me and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"He'll come back eventually." He told me to make me feel better.

"Yeah, after he reads and goes through everything." I sighed, leaning into Yixing more.

"Don't worry about it. I texted Baekhyun and Sehun to look for Chanyeol too. You'll get it back soon." He reassured me and squeezed my shoulder.

-------

When we made it back to the dorm, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun were still missing.

I sighed, going to the kitchen to eat whatever they got done.

I took a chicken nugget off the big plate and dipped it in the teriyaki sauce next to it.

Yixing walked in and took a glass, filling it with water.

"Here. Drink this. You seemed really tired earlier.

I smiled, taking it from him and taking a sip.

*Byun Baek Hyun's POV*

I walked down the halls with Sehun, searching for the tall idiot who snatched Dahae's phone.

I suddenly stopped when I heard loud footsteps from behind us.

I turned around quickly, seeing Chanyeol run past down the other hall.

I instantly bolted in his direction, chasing him.

I was caught up enough and jumped at him, making him tumble down.

"Sehun! Get the phone!" I yelled as I was struggling to pin Chanyeol down.

Sehun got closer and found the phone in his front pocket.

He took it and walked away in the other direction back towards the dorm.

I turned back to Chanyeol who was still on the ground under neath me while I held his hands above his head.

Something about him made my heart race until he spoke.

"You can let me go now."

"Oh- uh yeah. Okay."

I shyly got up and walked away first.

Everyone has seemed weird lately...

Maybe this isn't a usual feeling though.

As I was walking, Chanyeol ran up behind me.

"Hey, wait up!" He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You don't want to walk alone, do you?"