Doctors office vibes

*Byun Baek Hyun's POV*

We instantly called 911 to get Chen to the hospital.

He forgot about his shell fish allergy and ended up eating some that Dahae had this morning. Not to mention, it wasn't in the fridge over night.

The ambulance picked Chen up and we all drove behind.

When we arrived, the doctors told us to wait in the waiting room while tbey treat Chen for his allergy.

I sat in a wooden chair next to Chanyeol.

His hair was still messed up from what happened earlier....

*flashback*

"Chanyeol~ my feet hurt. I need to take a break." I whined, bending over to catch my breath.

He sighed, walking over to me and grabbing my arm to pull me to the bathroom.

Next thing I knew, he pushed me into a stall.

He looked down to me and placed his arm next to my head with his hamd on the side of the stall.

"Ch-Chanyeol.. what are you-"

He cut me off by placing his lips on mine, moving his free hand to rest on my hip.

I kissed back, still confused about the whole situation.

My hands moved to his hair, pulling slightly as his tongue grazed my bottom lip.

I opened my mouth ever so slightly and Chanyeol to the chance to roam my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance.

His hand moved from my hip to my butt, sqeezing lightly.

When we finally parted our lips, we made strong eye contact, smiling.

"What was all that for?" I questioned.

"You said you wanted a break, right? Well, that was your break. Let's go. We have to find the others."

*present time*

I ran my fingers through Chanyeol's hair lightly to fix the crazy pieces. When his hair looked decent again and we had many people staring at us, I put my hand down and looked to my feet.

He placed a hand on my thigh, squeezing it lightly, and instantly relieving lots of stress.

After about an hour, a doctor came out to us and explained his situation.

"Well... Jongdae was just allergic to shellfish. Did he take benadryl?"

We all looked to eachother, confused.

"I found an entire bottle empty in the trash." Sehun spoke up.

We looked to him, now feeling concerned.

"You didn't say anything?!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged and the doctor sighed.

"He'll be okay. He needs to stay over night. You can come back tomorrow."

We got up, walking towards the exit.

When we got to the car, I noticed Sehun and Dahae were no where to be seen.

Why would they not be with us?

I shook it off, deciding to just wait with Chanyeol until they come back.

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

Sehun got us lost on the way back to the car. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked too fast for us and we turned the wrong way. 

I looked at the wall of the parking garage we were in and groaned in frustration. 

The sign said Garage 4S, and we parked in 5N. 

"Sehun! We're all the way on the other side of the hospital!" I complained.

"Let me just call them and tell them to get us." he said, pulling out his phone.

"How are they gonna get in when you have the keys?" I questioned, crossing my arms. He paused, looked at me and put his phone away.

"It's dead anyways." he sighed.

"I guess we'll have to walk to that garage then." I said, making him feel bad.

"Are you tired? I can carry you on my back if you need." 

My eyes lit up and I smiled.

"Yes please." 

He laughed and walked over to me, crouching in front of me and I jumped on. He wrapped his hands under my thighs to keep me up.

As we walked through the hospital once more, I made eye contact with several doctors who gave us dirty looks. 

They must be jealous of me because I know EXO's Sehun. 

We finally made it to the correct parking garage and approached the two boys who have been waiting.

We saw them both sitting against the car with Baekhyun sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol looked at us and glared.

"Sorry.. We got lost." Sehun apologized.

He set me down and I apologized too.

Chanyeol woke Baekhyun and we all got in the car after a very eventful and tiring day.

I just hope Chen doesn't eat shell fish again.

And I hope I never see the jelly baby again like he did.

I was allergic to a medicine and never knew until my parents brought me to the doctor...

That jelly baby is dead to me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

IM DEEPLY SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN 10 YEARS AND A HALF. IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL. ILL UPDATE AGAIN ASAP

-leeann