Jongdae and the jelly baby

This is a wild one. Bare with me.

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

I brought left over shell fish back to my dorm as soon as I finished dinner with my dad.

I placed it on the counter, sighing and laying on the couch to watch my show.

I pulled a blanket over me and turned the show on, half paying attention.

My phone buzzed, showing an unknown number on my screen.

From: unknown;

Hey Dahae.

Confused, I replied.

From: Dahae;

Who is this?!

There was no answer.

I sighed, putting my head on the arm rest of the couch and continuing to watch my show until I fell asleep.

----

That morning, I was woken up by a tall person standing in front of me, facing the tv so their butt was in my face.

I slapped the persons butt to get them to move.

As soon as my hand connected with the person, they jumped and turned around.

"You're awake I see?" Sehun laughed.

I nodded, standing up and going to the kitchen.

I noticed my shell fish wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Did someone eat it? I hope they weren't allergic...

I shrugged, pouring a bowl of cereal and going back to the living room.

I sat criss cross on the couch, turning the channel until Spongebob came on.

I almost forgot Sehun was there.

He looked down at me and I quickly set my bowl on the coffee table and ran back to the kitchen. I poured a bowl for Sehun and returned, handing it to him and sitting back down to eat mine.

He looked at the bowl for a minute, until finally sitting down next to me to eat.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" He asked.

I looked to him annoyed.

"Fine. What do you want to do?"

"Me and a few of the EXO guys were gonna go to an amusment park. You can come with."

I nodded, finishing my cereal and running to my room to get dressed.

I put on a pair of khaki jeans, my addidas super stars, and a black zip up hoodie with a white tank top.

I returned to the living room and Sehun looked at me.

"You ready?" He asked, standing up. I nodded and grabbed my phone, stuffing it in my bra so it wouldn't be taken this time.

We walked to the EXO dorm together in a comfortable silence. Sehun is still annoying, but I don't mind being annoyed sometimes.

We arrived and walked in.

"Hey Lucy!" Jongdae yelled as he saw me.

"Um.. don't you mean Dahae?" Baekhyun corrected.

"Dong sayadae? That's definitely not her name silly."

"Okay... let's just go." Chanyeol said, leaving the dorm.

Me, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae all got in the car and began driving to the amusment park.

When we arrived, Jongdae happily jumped out and raced inside.

I sighed, getting out and walking in with the others. I stayed towards the back of the three guys.

Sehun stayed back by me and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were slightly ahead.

"Do you like rides?" He suddenly asked. I looked to him as if he asked something extremely stupid.

"I hate the feeling of death."

"Great you're going on all the rides with me then." He smiled, putting his arm around me and pulling me closer.

I didn't bother pushing him away because I knew I'd get lost without him.

Sehun moved his arm, and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the first ride.

I groaned as we got in the car, having the seat belts fastened and the lap bar lowered.

This ride was known for having the largest slopes in the whole park. I was just thankful it didn't go upside down.

The ride started and I tensed up. I've always been afraid of roller coasters.

Sehun noticed my stressed state and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"You'll be okay. You might even like rides after this." He reassured me.

Once the car hit the top of the first slope, it slowly inched its way closer to the drop.

As soon as the car hit the tipping point, it zoomed down the hill and looped all around, going up and down more hills.

I looked to Sehun who was smiling widely, causing me to smile.

He looked to me and laughed.

Once the ride finished, Sehun grabbed my hand again to meet up with the other three.

When we got to the meeting place, I noticed Chanyeol glaring at Sehun and Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol. But Jongdae was no where to be seen.

"Where's Chen?" I asked when we reached them.

"We thought he was with you guys." Baekhyun answered.

"Oh great. So this child is alone in an amusement park and none of us know where he's been?" I groaned and pulled Sehun with me to look for Chen.

We walked around for a while until giving up and sitting on some bench.

Suddenly, a tall figure ran past us and into the bushes.

I heard it coming behind us until it stopped.

I felt hands cover my eyes and I grabbed them, twisting the persons arms inwards.

I let go as soon as I saw it was Chen.

"Why did you run off?! We've been looking everywhere for you."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun approached us, clearly out ot breath.

"Were you two running?" I questioned.

They both looked at eachother, clearly nervous.

"Yeah something like that." Baekhyun answered smiling awkwardly.

"Ok, well Chen. Now explain why you dissapeared." Sehun said.

"Ok so I was getting food and suddenly, this guy stole a lollipop from this jelly baby and I had to get it back. So I chased the man everywhere and stole the lollipop back and then when I returned to the jelly baby, she was gone!" He pouted.

"Chen.. are you sick? Did you eat my shell fish?"

"There was shell fish in that food?!" He exclaimed. "Oh no. This is not good. We need to go to the hospital right now. But have any of you seen the jelly baby too?"

"What does it look like?"

"Like a pink ghost!"

"Sadly... I can relate to you."