Date night?

OK SO I DREW A REALLY UGLY FLOOR PLAN OF DAHAE'S DORM CAUSE I DIDNT WANNA USE WORDS. HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.

So between the study and kitchen, there is a wall and her personal bathroom has its door in the study

So between the study and kitchen, there is a wall and her personal bathroom has its door in the study. There is a smaller bathroom with only a toilet and sink connected to the living room. The dorm is an open floor plan and theres stairs leading to other rooms on slightly different levels. Hopefully you understand this and understand the dorm scenes better. Her dorm is basically a big U shaped apartment.

ALSO THERES THE EXO ONE I DREW

~ Leeann

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

Once Yixing left, I went and plopped some water in a pot on the stove to make ramen.

I pondered about what I should do while I wait for it to boil.

I passed through the living room to my bedroom, finding nail polish in my bed side table drawer.

I skipped down the four wide and short steps back to the living room and sat on the floor in front of my main couch and placed the colors on the glass coffee table.

I chose three and decided to alternate the colors each finger.

Once I finished painting three coats on my finger nails, plus a top coat, i went and added the noodles to the pot.

When they were finished, I transferred the noodles to the bowl I had set out earlier. I added the seasoning and took the bowl to the living room to eat and watch my favorite show.

Just as I sat down, there was a knock at my door. I sighed, getting up to see who the visitor was.

I opened the door, becoming face to face with Yixing again. He smiled at me and walked into my dorm.

"I suddenly was thinking... We should go have dinner some time. Like, us two. Doesn't that seem fun?" He asked.

I shut the door and looked at him.

"Even though we met two days ago.. I still think it would be nice. We could get to know each other." He added. I smiled to him.

"Let's go out tomorrow." I said. I smiled and jumped over the back of the couch, plopping onto the cushion.

I laughed, locking the door to my dorm and sitting down to finally relax.

-----

"What do you mean by busy?" my father questioned.

"I mean that I have plans. I'll have dinner with you tomorrow night, I promise. I'll even bring Seokmin and her mother." I offered, hurrying to get back to my dorm. I slammed the door to my dads office and ran as fast as I could to get ready for dinner with Yixing.

I rushed into my dorm, running up the small stairs to my room. I opened my wardrobe and picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans with ripped knees, a gray tank top, and a red flannel with a sweatshirt hood.

I ran to my bathroom and applied little makeup to at least cover my dark circles.

I ran back to my room and slipped on my black converse. When I was finished getting ready, I went to the 6th floor and to the EXO dorm.

I hesitated before knocking on the door. Just as I was about to connect my knuckles with the wooden door, it swung open, causing me to freeze. I looked up to see Chanyeol smiling widely at me.

"Hey Dahae. Yixing should be ready soon. You want to come inside?" He asked. I shrugged and he pulled me inside.

I sat on a couch in their main room, looking around. I heard quiet talking from the room Chanyeol disappeared into. I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying but I heard my name for sure.

I was able to identify the owners of the voices. It was Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

Why would they be talking about me? I leaned forward to get a glimpse but a hand stopped me. I turned around to see Yixing smiling.

"Hey." I greeted him, standing up and pulling him out of the dorm.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked as we walked down the hallway together.

"I don't care. I kind of want sushi though." I said, rubbing my stomach as if I was starving. He chuckled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his car.

"I know a really good sushi place near by. Don't worry." He reassured me as he started the engine.

-----

"Can I ask you something?" Yixing questioned and we walked side by side in the park.

The lights lit up the walking path all throughout the park.

"Sure. What is it?"

"If you had to choose one person in EXO to grow old with.. Who would you choose?"

I thought for a second. Yixing has always been my bias.. but Baekhyun is my bias wrecker.. and Sehun has been growing on me the more he bothers me.. and Kyungsoo is super nice.. I really like Chanyeol too. Suho, Chen and Minseok are valid options too. Not Kai though. There's just something about him I don't like as much.

"I- I don't know."

"I'll tell you what. If you can give me an answer to the question in a year from today.. Then I can make it happen. Okay?"

He stopped walking and looked at me, cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"You're pretty cute, Dahae. I hope your answer is me"