Meeting at last

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

I sighed, exiting the school at 3:15 with my best friend, Ga Seok Min.

"Can I please come to SM with you today? Pretty please?!" Seokmin begged.

I groaned in frustration. My dad never let me bring a friend. He seemed to like Seokmin though. Maybe he wouldn't care?

I sighed, nodding. "You can come."

She smiled, squealing and latching onto my arm as we walked.

We arrived at the building, going to my dorm to change clothes.

We proceeded to  my favorite dance studio room and set our water bottles down on the chair.

"What should we dance to first?" I asked, tying my hair into a high pony tail.

She thought for a second before smiling.

"Let's do Growl."

I groaned. She knew that was my least favorite, although it was the dance I'm best at.

I played the music and we started.

Once the song was finished and we danced perfectly all the way through, we had a water break.

I looked at the mirror at myself, adjusting my pony tail.

There was rumors that EXO would be practicing on the same floor today so I wanted to look my best.

After I adjusted my appearance, we continued to dance more.

We sat down, exhausted from the hard practicing. I practically downed my water, spilling it all over my shirt causing the white to show my pink sports bra.

"Aish.. Hopefully this dries quickly." I cursed, standing up and practicing my own choreography I've learned for my groups debut.

Suddenly, the knob on the door turned and it cracked open slightly.

I stopped dancing and looked at the entry way.

"Hello?" I called out. "Come in."

The door opened wider and I immediately was shook.

"Kyungsoo?!" I got super excited.

Baekhyun entered after, followed by Sehun, Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, Minseok, Suho, and finally, my bias, Yixing.

I was in shock. I could tell that Seokmin was too.

"H-hi." I said shyly. I gave a slight bow and then introduced myself. "Im Kim Da Hae, 18 years old, daught of the CEO of SM Entertainment." I smiled.

They all looked at us intensely.

Seokmin stepped forward and bowed.

"My name is Ga Seok Min, I am 17, and I am the best friend of Kim Da Hae." She smiled and nodded.

Minseok stepped forward.

"Did you say your name was Seokmin?" He questioned, getting oddly close to her.

She looked up him in confusion.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"Do you know my name?" He tilted his head in confusion.

She shook her head, holding her breathe as he hovered over her.

He stepped back.

"Do you know any of us?" He asked, pointing to the 8 guys behind him. She shook her head and then pointed to someone.

"Him, I know him." Her finger directed towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at her and pointed to himself in confusion.

"You only know me?" He asked. She nodded and looked confused.

"Are you serious? How do you not know my favorite group?! I always talk about how $umoney protects his children and about how Yixing deserves more appreciation for his beautiful voice and face and how he is perfect from the inside out! How do you just totally ignore my EXO jokes when I say Chanyeol and Baekhyun are the perfect ship and how Kyungsoo is the small little squish that everyone loves?! Do the things I say slip right past you?! I can't believe this. I'm gonna Kris." I sighed, pushing past the boys and exiting the studio.

I walked down the hall, stopping and cringing at what I had just done. They'll probably never talk to me for being a crazy fan.

I continued walking until I reached my dorm. I slid my key in the slot and entered the apartment, setting my bottle and sweatshirt on the kitchen table.

I groaned in frustration and plopped on my bed in the other room.

I fell back, staring at the ceiling as I deeply exhaled.

There was a sudden knock on my door, interrupting my thoughts.

Annoyed, I got up and irritably opened the door.

"What do you wa-"

I looked up to see Sehun smiling down at me.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you. Can I come in? K thanks." He said as he pushed past me.

I scoffed, turning around to look at the maknae of EXO who decided to barge in.

I shut the door and crossed my arms.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned as he made his way to my refrigerator. He pulled out a MelloYello can and opened it up, drinking from it.

"You want some?" He asked, holding the can out to me.

I glared at him, taking the can from his hand angrily and took a sip.

I gave it back to him and exited the room, sitting on my couch.

I turned the TV on and decided to ignore Sehun.

"So.. Dahae, right?" He asked, sitting next to me. I continued looking at the screen and simply nodded at his answer.

He scoffed, leaning forward and resting his forearms on his knees. He looked to me and grinned.

"You know, based on what you said about EXO earlier, the way you're treating me doesn't make much sense." He stated.

I looked to him and he smiled.

Standing up, he made his way back to the door and slid his shoes on.

"I'll be back again sometime soon. Don't worry Kim Da Hae. Also, your shirt is a little bit see through. I don't want other guys to be looking there. You should wear darker shirts.... or maybe more neutral colored bras." He grinned, throwing the empty can on the ground and slamming the door behind him.