School arguments

*Kim Da Hae's POV*

I woke up, stretching out my legs and arms and got out of bed.

I could feel someone watching me for some reason. When I opened my eyes, I was face to face with Sehun.

My eyes widened and I screamed, pushing him away. I jumped back in bed and hid under my HelloKitty blanket.

"Hiding doesn't make you disapear." I heard him say.

"Why are you here?!" I questioned.

"You have to go to school. Get up. I'm taking you." He said, pulling the blanket off of me.

I sighed, giving in. I grabbed my uniform and changed in the bathroom. When I exited, I grabbed an apple, taking a bite. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulders and slid my green puma sneakers on.

"You coming?" I questioned him as i was walking out the door.

"That was quick." He scoffed. He walked towards me and I left the dorm.

I walked down the hall, approaching the stairs. I never took the elevator.

Sehun followed me and finally caught up. He grabbed my wrist, guiding me to his car.

He opened the door for me and told me to get in. I obeyed, waiting for him to get in.

He drove off in the direction of my school in complete silence.

After 4 minutes of not saying anything, I broke.

"Why are you driving me?" I asked.

He still stared straught ahead at the road.

"I asked you a question." I snapped.

"I know. And I'm trying to find an answer." He shot back.

I kept my mouth shut, slowly turning my head to look out the car window. It seemed to be raining pretty bad out.

"How do you even know what school I go to?" I questioned.

"Are you gonna just keep asking unnecessary questions? I like silence when I drive. It's more safe."

"Are you afraid of driving?" I pondered.

"Jesus Christ, can you just be quiet?!" He snapped at me.

Good thing I didn't put on makeup that day... it would be ruined already.

I sniffled, not wanting Sehun to notice me crying. My breathing stammered slightly, of course giving it away.

"Uh.. are you crying?" He asked, looking over to me.

I shook my head, looking out the window again to ignore him.

"Tell me if you're crying, Dahae." He demanded, not wanting to take his eyes off the road.

I stayed quiet, not saying a single thing.

He pulled up to my school and stopped.

"Hey... I'm sorry okay?"

"I thought you said you like it silent." I talked back, getting out of the car with no goodbye.

I stomped into school, already wanting to go home and just sleep.

Why has Sehun been bothering me?

---

After school, I walked back to the dorm, changing into normal and comfy clothes.

I plopped on the couch and turned on my favorite drama.

About 20 minutes in, there was a knock on the door.

I shot up, stomping over to the door and yanking it open.

"I swear to god Sehun..." I threw my hand up, ready to slap the greedy pest but stopped when I saw someone else.

"Yixing?" I questioned, letting him in.

He smiled, and slightly bowed as he entered.

"Dahae... Sehun hasn't been bothering you.. right?" He asked.

I shrugged, unsure if I should call
Sehun a pest.

"If he has, it's okay. He's not weird. He has a weird disorder. He cant control it." He explained, smiling and showing off his perfect dimple.

I was too busy examining his face to even acknowledge his statement.

"Well.. I should probably get going. Nice talking with you." He smiled.

I nodded and he exited by dorm.

Jeez... EXO is actually crazy.