Solangelo oneshot #8

Nico

Nico woke up sleepily, warmer than he was used to being. He rolled over and found a boy with tanned skin, and blond hair that covered his features laying on his stomach, his bare back poking above the thick blanket.

Nico reached a hand over and placed it on his boyfriend's unscarred back, thinking briefly of all the scars he himself had, not just on his back, but his chest, arms, legs and hands as well, and wondering why this happy boy would love someone so scarred and fragile. Why a Son of Apollo—the sun god—would date the Son of Hades—God of the underworld. Will Solace mumbled something unintelligible, and pulled Nico closer to him.

"Will," He hissed urgently. "You need to get back to your cabin before breakfast!" But he snuggled into the hold, not wanting to let him go back to his cabin.

"I don't want to." Will moaned, pulling Nico closer—if it was even possible— and shifting under the blankets to steal their warmth.

"C'mon Will, you have to. You're their head counsellor and you actually have like, twenty other siblings. We're not even allowed to be in this cabin together! Not alone, anyway."

Will shifted enough that he could look at his boyfriend. "Actually, the rule is that a girl and a boy can't be in a cabin alone. Neither of us are girls. And since when are you such a stickler for the rules?" The taller boy asked.

"Since the last time Chiron came down to see if I was still alive and found the both of us here!" He hissed, stifling a giggle. Will pressed his lips to Nico's. He kissed back, trying to awaken his boyfriend from sleepiness.

It only made him want to stay in the warm bed with his warm boyfriend and cuddle for the rest of the day. Not that he'd ever admit that to Will, but he had a sneaking suspicion Will knew more than he should. "What day and time is it?"

"It's Saturday, the twenty-first of oNovember. The time is seven am, and if you don't get out of bed, I'm going to tell someone about your obsession with Dora." Nico threatened.

"Alright, alright, I'll be up in a minute, just give me some time to adjust, it's freaking cold in here." Will grumbled. Nico smirked and got up to find a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed and squirmed into his shirt, the started pulling on his jeans. He felt an arm snake around his wrist and pull him a bit towards Will.

"So... Cold... Too weak... Need warmth." He mumbled, half awake. Nico chuckled.

"You're more pathetic than a potted plant in the middle of winter." He teased, turning to give Will a kiss on the cheek. Instead, he got a kiss on the lips. But Nico wasn't complaining. He rather liked kissing Will. His boyfriend was a very good kisser.

Will groaned as he rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a thump, wrapped in blankets. Nico peered over the side of the bed and grinned, rolling his eyes. Stiffly, Will untangled himself from the blankets and three them back on the bed. He wore nothing but thin black boxers, and you would have thought he'd been drinking; very disheveled hair, puffy eyes, with enormous black bags under them. Actually, no, he just looked like he woke up not two minutes ago, which, of course, he did.

"You might wanna brush your hair down." Nico muttered as a tuft a blond sprung out behind his ear. He nodded.

"I know," he said with a yawn, rubbing his eyes. "You should probably do the same." Nico could easily tell Will wasn't a nighttime person. The two had stayed up till early this morning last night, and the effects were now starting to take place on him. On himself, they had almost no effect, but Will was not meant for the night, just as Nico was not meant for the morning. They were opposites in many ways, but they were also the same on just as much. He shuffled over to Will as he fumbled around almost blindly for his shirt and pants.