Solangelo oneshot #14

Nico

Jason was having a movie night in his cabin. The rest of the seven were going. So were Reyna and Thalia. I, however, didn't particularly want to, but agreed on two conditions: One, I could bring Will, as he wouldn't let me go anywhere without him anyway, and Two, they must have caramel and toffees, which I happened to absolutely love. Not quite as much as I loved Will, but pretty close. They accepted my conditions and later that night I made my way to Cabin one with Will, who followed happily.
Once right outside the Zeus cabin, I grabbed Will's wrist and shadow travelled us inside, scaring the absolute crap out of everyone. I snickered as they screamed and jumped back. All of them wore their pyjamas, which fit their personalities strangely well. And they were all onesies. Percy's was a blue fish, Annabeth's was a grey owl, Hazel's was a simple onesie that was bright yellow and had little ears on the hood. Frank wore a panda shaped one, Jason had a light blue one with speckles on it for some reason, Piper's was neon pink, and had the words: 'Rawwwrr means I love you in dinosaur'. Leo's was the funniest, in my opinion though; it looked like some sort of flaming...I don't actually know. Just a flaming thing with little white teeth on the rim of the hood and curly ears on the top of the hood. Reyna's was thick purple. That's it. And it had gold outlines and ears, but other than that, it was solid purple. Thalia wore a black one with little coloured lightning bolts dotted all over.
"Why are you guys all in onesies?" I asked. Hazel put a hand on her heart, and answered as though she were catching her breath. "It was Leo's idea. Somehow he got all these onesies together and forced us into them." She explained. We 'ooohhhhhed' in understanding. "I'm not wearing a onesy." I told him immediately. "C'mon Nico, it'll be fun! We've got one for Will, too." He whined. I shook my head. "Absolutely not."
Just then, a girl walked in and sat beside Leo. She wore a onesie with a swirling pattern of green and flowers and ocean-coloured blue, with gold rims. Calypso. I gave her a small wave in greeting and she returned it with a smile. Will poked my side. "Please?" He asked, giving me an adorable (but not irresistible) look. "No. You can if you want, but I'm not going to." I replied. "I'll...let you dye my hair," He bargained. I started to grin. "But only with temporary dye." I shrugged. "Fine by me." I turned back to the other demigods, who were watching as though it were a tennis match. "All right, hand 'em over." I agreed. Leo grinned, gave Calypso a kiss on the cheek, then ran off to one of the alcoves, from which he pulled out two onesies, one was back, the other was two shades of pretty yellow. He handed the yellow one to Will, and the black one to me, and as I unfolded it, I realized it had a skeleton design printed on the front. Will's had a sunshine design spreading over it. I had to smile a bit at that.
After we had changed into the surprisingly cozy pyjamas, we settled down on the couch and I pressed against Will to give Frank and Hazel a bit more space. Will grinned and tucked the hood of my onesie over my head. I looked up at him, annoyed, and pushed it back off.
Seeing as how Will and I had gotten here earlier, we'd had no choice in movie selection, and the rest of them were watching the Disney movie Hercules.
Thankfully though, they had the toffee and caramel, as promised, and I had two in my mouth as I leaned against Will and let the others shout profanities at the screen. When we got to the part with Hades though, I spat out the caramels I was sucking on and launched into a coughing fit while the others laughed uncontrollably. Even Reyna.
Will had tears in his eyes by the time they managed to stop. "For the record," I began, "My dad does not look like that."
They all laughed again, but not as hard this time. I forced myself off the couch and therefore away from Will to pick up the caramels I had spat out, put them in the garbage, and grab two more. When I got back to Will, he sat cross legged facing towards Hazel and Frank.
"Move your legs," I told him quietly so as not to disturb the others. Instead, he pulled me towards him and wrapped me in a hug from behind. I let out a breathy laugh and snuggled into him, knowing he would be too stubborn to let me go.
"I never knew you liked caramel and toffee," He murmured softly about a minute later. I shrugged, my eyes drooping. "You never asked." I whispered back. He pressed his face to my neck and I smiled faintly.
I don't even remember finishing the movie. Will, being a son of Apollo, was constantly warm and very cozy, so I could never focus when we watched a movie together, and always ended up falling asleep. This was one of those times. I woke up back in my own cabin, around twelve-ish, and realized Will wasn't there. Immediately, I panicked and bolted up, looking around wildly.
Someone knocked on the door and scared me half out of my wits. "It's open!" I called. I never lock it. There's no reason to. I heard the door slip open and Will slipped inside wearing a green hospital t-shirt, khaki shorts, and a pair of flip flops. A stethoscope hung around his neck. He smiled at me in welcome.
"I see you've finally woken up," he commented with a grin. I yawned. "Mmm... How did I get back here?" I wondered curiously.
"You fell asleep and wouldn't wake up in the morning so I carried you back." Will explained. I probably blushed. "Thanks." I mumbled quietly, looking over towards the other direction. He came over and sat beside me. "You hungry for lunch?" He asked, rubbing my hand quietly. I almost shook my head, but then decided against the earful I would get from Will and nodded. "Sure. Just let me get changed." I told him. He smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled happily.