Solangelo oneshot #12

Will

Since Nico owns a club, he isn't home at night very often, and always tells me to go to sleep while he's gone because I'm a med teacher and have to get up early in the mornings, and if I wait for him to get back, I won't and then I'll get fired, or in big trouble, at least. But I didn't have any classes tomorrow morning, so I was still awake on the couch when the lock clicked and the door creaked open.

I shifted so I could get a better look at him and watched as he placed his jacket quietly on the counter and went to put the keys on the little hook on the wall. Through the entire time, I barely heard him take a step. He was about to go back down the hall to our room, but into the dark I hissed, "Nico! C'mere!" He froze and turned slowly, as if I were a burglar or something.

"Will? Why are you still awake?" He questioned.

"I was waiting for you to get home." I answered simply, getting up and walking over to him, careful of anything I might injure myself on. In the dark, he was just a pale silhouette, but I could see enough of him that I managed to get to him without tripping.

I flicked on the switch and we both winced at the sudden harshness of the light. But at least I could see better.

"It's three thirty in the morning, don't you have a class tomorrow?" He asked, stepping closer to me.

"No, tomorrow's Sunday." I replied.

"What? But it's only Friday."

I laughed. "It's Saturday Nico. Very early morning Saturday, but still Saturday." I reminded him. He rubbed his eyes and shuffled into me, wrapping his arms around my chest. I smiled with content and did the same, and held him there for a long time.

"Couch or bed?" He asked quietly. His breath was soft against my shirt.

"As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter." I murmured into his hair. He let out a soft hum.

"C'mon," he said, reluctantly pulling away from me and leading me down the hall.

We changed into our pyjamas and curled together on the plush bed. "Can we just lazy tomorrow? Like, stay in bed till one in the afternoon and then drink coffee and stay in bed some more?" Nico mumbled as he snuggled up to me. I wrapped an arm around him.

"Sure Death boy. Just tomorrow though, not Sunday." I warned. He nodded, and I felt his feet entangling themselves with mine.

"I love you." He murmured sleepily.

"I love you too," I yawned, falling asleep the moment after.