bts 1

"Sooyoung start from now on you will be apart of us, the guardian." Tell the master of guardian schoolers. "All the students will go to the earth and be divided by their order. Do you understand? "Instruct the master.
"Yes, we are sir."react the students.
"But you must remember the policy that we followed from the first universe.don't you ever dare to break it." Tell the master again and again strictly.
" no we won't sir. We promise."

The part of the students were sent to Seoul, Korea. A part was sent to other countries.Such as Malaysia, Japan, and China.

Korea were known as The Best Pop Music .The whole world know it.

Sooyoung the new practical guardian were sent to make a couple of twins gather. "We will be apart now. Just do your job and not mess with the humans and don't be lovers with humans okay? . " The leader tell to other members.
"Okay." The guardians begins to find their partners.

PARK JIMIN POV.

"JIMIN were you woke up? Come out. Do me some favour." Say JIMIN"s grandmother.
"Alright dear. Wait a few minutes. I had to pack my school things." Loud JIMIN.
"Hurry up. Before it colder. "
"Yea yea coming."

3minutes later he's getting ready to school.

"Omma, today I have a work to do. I will be home late.Arasso?"
" gwenchana. I'm gonna to make a big feast today in convenience with
Our 27 Choccake Cafe Opened .So you can invite all your friends. "Told Madam Seo Ha -in to his beloved grandson.
"Em,sure I will. They must be glad to be here. I got to go. Bye." tell Sooyoung. He must be at school definitely because he already late.
As he thought ,he arrived there 3minutes late but not only him. Woohyun get there 4minutes late from him.Just wait your punishment haha.

"Hey dude what are doing here?"ask Jimin to Woohyun.Him just shut her mouth all the way. " hey do you zipped your mouth? Why are you so silent out of sudden? Just chill. "He sayed and slowly touch Woohyun's shoulder.
"Hey keep your mouth shut. We are not a friends. Just stay away.
" Hey chill." Told Jimin.He thought that he can make Him her friends.
"Just think of yourself. you are a mess to me." Say Woohyun bored.
"I don't care whatever you say. I'm gonna to be your friend."'Just wait and see.'
"Just do whatever you want." Sayed Woohyun .
"Hey you guys stop at there? How could you walk like that out of guilty? " the guard caught them. So they told to run over the school
Holding the sorry card ." Arghh, why am I should do this? What a messy thing?" Shout Woohyun bored. He won't be late if he just ignore her father invite.He sayed madly.

KRINGGG.. The school bell rings as the students should be home right now. Jimin walks to the stationery shop. "Em, what should I buy? Why is this things absolutely great? But I just have several money. If I am a millionaire son I would have been bought this shop.hah, but I'm not." Suddenly tears just drowning from her cheery eyes. He miss so much her parents. Miss them so much. What is his fault? How could them do this.

.FLASHBACK.

"My dear. Are you ready? I have to rush.hurry up. Come on."ask Miss Eunji to her beloved son.
" omma I want to stay here. I want to be here forever with you."told Jimin sadly.
"Oh, we can't my dear.Don't miss Korea as well? There are your favourite foods. Such as kimchi,kimbab and others." Told Miss Eunji to Jimin .
"I like your foods as well and better.Jaebal." Tears begins to drown among her rounded eyes.
" Hear me. You will meet your bias there also. Such as BTS,EXO, and GIRLS GENERATION. Am I right, darling?"ask MISS Eunji to Sir Chegun aka Jimin stepfather.
" Omma I would be happier if you keep me in your hug."say Jimin while him stepping into the car.
"I know that. I will be with you always in your heart. You will be accompanied by your own bodyguard he will take you at Korea and drove you to your grandmother"s house.She already make a great feast and room for you. Okay? " says Miss Eunji to keep her son happy.
"Okay Omma."

To be continued.
#please throw some comment.
# thanks for reading.sorry there's a bit mistakes miann