bts7

Ringggggg! The school bell rings. As it was the time to go home. Jimin and her group walking and saw Sooyoung walking with someone.
" hey, Sooyoung! " he called her but no respons.
" hey it's me. Jimin. Sooyoung!"he shout again louder.
" were someone calling me? " she asked to Woohyun.
" huh? I don't hear anything maybe it is just your imagination. " he said pretending.
" Sooyoung "
" yeah, someone calling me. And it is..." she said.and turn back.
" er, Ji.. er who are you? " she asked.
" hey, it's me. Don't be like this. I am sorry."he said and hold her hand.
" I don't understand what do you mean. I need to go." She ignored.
" hey, don't be like this. Jaebal. Let's go home."he tighten her holding.
" enough, I don't have ideas what are you doing.Stupid guy."she said. And begins to leave her.
" or do you want me to shout your name loudly?"
"Huh? Don't be crazy. I won't talk with you however."he refused.
" Sooyoung please backkkkk!" He shout several time.
" hey, stop it friend. Why should you sacrifice yourself for her." Told Jin.
" get out of my way. "
" hey, stop disturbing her. She is my yeochin.she is mine." Woohyun said after he just shut up.
"What? I can't let it be. Pleasse accept me."
" Hey stop it stupid. Okay, kajja. "She said forcedly.She get in to a restaurant nearby there. And get her order.
" okay, what were you going to say? I don't have enough time to spend.
" she said. ' I am actually miss you so much Jimin. '
" er, I just want to give this. " then he give a huge box of beauty decorats.
" I don't need it."
" please accept this."
" no I am already complete. "
" please."
" I want to here your voice. Calling me. (Jimin )I am sick living without you."
' yeah that's it. Just say that you love me please.' " so? "She said.
" I want you standing by me."
" and? "
" er, staying with my grandma."
" just that?"
" yes, for now."
" I am sorry. I can't. Good bye." She walks.' Please say that you love me. You need me. You want to be mine.stop me.'but what she wants to doesn't happened.' Maybe it' s not the time. I trust you. Get me home. '
She walks alone and get home. She sick of living with Woohyun. He always force her to follow him. She don't love him. She open the music to cheer up her mind.
' I wonder where is Jimin parents? Is he an orphan? How pity him.'
" er, so bored. I miss you. "She said while kissing a doll, Jimin's given." It's a male doll so cute and handsome. And another pair was jimin's a female doll." If I am no longer with you take good care of this As you take care of yourself. Kiss if you need me but I am not there to help you.
" Sooyoung let's eat together. We need to talk." Woohyun said.
" I am not hungry yet. You eat first." She refused.
" please get down.we really need to talk."
" okay okay. " she finally seat in front of Woohyun and eat.There are the maid joining them eating. They don't interact until she woke up to upstairs." Sooyoung, I want to give you something. Seat first."
"Em."
" As you don't have a phone. I want to give you that. And my heart..."

To be continued.