bts 5th

" sooyoung -a jaebal hajima. stop right there. " 'hajima. Nado saranghae.'he said As he is talking alone.
She just ignore it. And slowly walks without any plan.
" Where are you going? There are a lot of enemy.Such as thief, bullies and also killers. Please just stand by me. I will take good care of you." Suddenly tears drowning by his eyes.
" Just let me go. I won't disturb you anymore." Tears drowning by the both eyes. 'I can't bear seeing you cry. But I won't forgive myself letting you holding my faults.'
He want to stop her. But he thinks that maybe she will be happier than now someday... " if you don't want to see me or you don't love omma and also I. Just go. I will wait for you forever.Remember that.,"
"..."

" If we were writen to be together. Anywhere or even you went far away from me. We would mate someday. I believed it."him said.
" .." She just being as quite as the mice.' I love you. But we were destined to be sepparated.'She stop by a restaurant.She looks inside it. Suddenly a man went out brings an umbrella under the rain..
She followed him. She don't care if the man a bad person. She just want to share her umbrella.
" hey, what do you think you are doing huh? Did you want to steal my money? ."
" no. I don't mean to do it."
"What a rude girl. But you have a pretty face of yours. Don't you want to marry me?" He said and hold Sooyoung. She don't know what do .
" please let me go! Jimin -a. Help me!" Tears begins to drowning. She worried.
A man rescue her.
" don't you dare to touch her. Go away." He is shouting loudly.
At the begin he were punch and kicked badly. But at last, the badman get punish wotrhly.And the bad man get caught by the police.
" err, gwencana?"
" Jimin-a . Where are you? I need you. "
" err, miss. Are you okay?" Ask him.
" err, who are you. "
" err i am woohyun. " he said and trying to lend her hand.
"Thank you. I got to go."she refused and walking without any plan.
" er miss let me accompanied you until you arrived your home."
" no, no. You don't need to. "
No, I need to. There are a lot of bad people and a little of good guy. Do you still want to go? Without me?" He talk.
" er, actually I don't have a house. I am running of ideas." She said the truth.
" er, okay. You can stay at my house for a while."he said.

" Sooyoung! Where are you? I need you."He at last felt guilty and worried about Sooyoung.
" it's all my fault. Please comeback." He shout. But she won't ever comeback.' You are so stupid Jimin. You put your own fault at her shoulder.how could you. Arghhhhhhhhh!' He slept. And saw Sooyoung walking to him. And said.
" Jimin, bogoshippeo . I love you. But you don't ever mind me. I can't stay with you anymore." She said and slowly walk away.
" where are you going? Don't leave me. I can't bear letting you went out there alone. You won't get money to eat. You won't get a comforty bed
to sleep and also stay by my side anymore. I miss you. Please."he said while crying.
"(Ignored)"
"Please. Don't go. Stand by me."he said without knowing that it was that it was just dream.
" Jimin, Jimin wake up. Let's go inside. The school were going to start.
" Sooyoung, forgive me. "
" hey, this is your grandmother. Wake up. Hurry. "
" okay. "
" Where is Sooyoung? Did the both of you fighting? " she asked.
But he just ignore it. He feels so lazy to go to school. His soulmate went away and not going to come back.