bts9

The highschool is organizing a Great Top Artist Student competition. All the students is allowed to take part.They are in their dorm rest,reading, sing, and watching movies.

" hey, did you know that our school is making a competition? Why don't us?" The leader of bts, rapmon asking even he know nobody could agree.
" er, i don't have ideas for songs. " v is trying to refuse.
" ow, please.for the first time and forever." He shows a baby face.
" please bro, you know the reason we couldn't.Right? " Jungkook says while looking at Jimin.
" why should it be a troublesome?Please only this time."
"I can't. If you like to go there, go ahead without me." Jimin says.
"For the last time."
" I said no is no!"
" if you still like this forever after nothing will change bro .You should show her your pride ." Rapmon's Hopeful face changed to gloomy face.
" okay okay. I will."Jimin finally agreed.
" yeah, i already creates the lyrics .the genre we could discuss together." He said and passing the copies.
" in my oppinion, we should discuss the vocalist, rapper, first and dances later.Right?"
" em, i agree. So how was it guys?"suga finally talk.
" em, i am okay.  But,i think we should discuss about ritma and genres first. So,  it would be easier to choose our part."
" yea yea yea. We agree." Jimin, and other bts group agreeing.

Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
heuteojine
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
tteoreojine
neo ttaeme na ireohke mangajyeo
geumanhallae ije neo an gajyeo
mothagesseo mwot gataseo
jebal pinggye gateun geon samgajwo

niga nahante ireom an dwae
niga han modeun mareun andae
jinsireul garigo nal jjijeo
nal jjigeo na michyeo da sirheo
jeonbu gajyeoga nan niga geunyang miwo

But you’re my everything (You’re my)
Everything (You’re my)
jebal jom kkeojyeo huh

mianhae (I hate u)
saranghae (I hate u)
yongseohae

I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl I need you girl

It goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol sugaeobtdago
bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde
wae mareul an deutnyago
tto honjatmalhane (tto honjatmalhane)
neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge)

haneuri paraeseo haessari bitnaseo
nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
wae neoreul tteonal suga eobtneunji

I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl I need you girl

Girl charari charari heeojijago haejwo
Girl sarangi sarangi anieotdago haejwo
naegen geureol yonggigaeobseo
naege majimak seonmureul jwo
deoneun doragal su eobtdorok

I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl I need you girl

" woa, i don't even know that you are good at writing lyrics. "Jin is giving a good expression while smirking.
" well, that was the one of the most famous talent of mine. " he said proudly.
" werkk, i am just joking. Ahahahah. "
" what? I am gonna kill you. "He said and chase Jin.(rapmon)
" hey, enough.  We haven't start our discussion already .Stop joking around." Jungkook said.
" okay, okay let me go hyung.i am sorry. " jin said while appearing his baby face. Rapmon let him go and sat among them.
" okay, i think me, Jimin, v and jeongkook should be vocalist, suga, jhope and jin should be rapper. This position would be randomed on your own voice and talent. Okay?"
" all right. So, we should practise tomorrow right? So who would share his ideas for dances?" Jimin ask.
" in my opinion, dance we can choose together. Everyone should search the Best dance and bring the copies tomorrow. So we would make decision with making comparison. We could mix or create our own dances."
" oh what a relevant ideas. I agree. " Jhope and the others raised their hand As that are agree.
" okay, next, about the props and costumes to makes our presentation interesting. I have a good person for that. So just leave it to me."
" okay, let's go to the teacher for our participation."
.

...
"Hyaaaa! Sooyoung and that bitch, what is his name? Woon? Wool? Haa woolhyun is attempting too? I am gonna be crazy right now!"he talks and shout loudly in that restroom.' Okay, cool Min you need a hold back. You need to tough.she is your destiny.'
He slowly walks to the ballroom where the participators practicing.
"Okay there Jimin are. Hey dude,  i want to suggest you search your female partner. I asked the teahcer incharge. She said that we could do if we need it to be the Best. "Woolhyun said while smirking.  He knows Jimin won't found her partner As he takes Sooyoung.
" huh? Oh, sure. "Jimin said forcedly.
' he just say that? Ahahah, i won't let her go just by that.' " anyway, i wish you good luck."
" em, me too. I got to go. My band and my fans are waiting for my talented show." He said and went away without looking back. ' i need to prove that i better when she leaved me to be with another man.'
" okay guys, As Jimin was here let's start our practicing now." Rapmon said As he saw Jimin walks to them.

They practice hardly to win that competition.