bts3

"Grandma i am home .Where are you ?I did bring guest ,special guest "Told Jimin.
"What?? Were you brought a yeochin? Who is she? Where are your both first mate him? How long do you know her?"shout Madam Seo at kitchen preparing dinner. Then, she fastly finishing the dinner and get her grandson.
"Wow wow wow, grandma relax. Which question I should answer? There is too much."ask Jimin.
" hey young girl. How old are you? Let's go eat meals with us. Jimin go upstairs tidy up the free room. "Told Madam Seo.
"Huh? For what? " ask Jimin weirdly.
" Em, young girl you are so pretty. Would you be my adopted daughter? I am alone here. "Without answering Jimin's question she is asking Soolhyun.
"Omma Don't say that. I am always with you."
" Em, I am Sooyoung ,madam.. I am 17years old. It's a pleasure to meet you"say Sooyoung.
" wow, you are too formal Sooyoung. Just call me omma. Jimin is also calling omma all the day. Do you have family? "
"Madam. Em,omma. My parents passed away three years ago because of tragic accident.They left some money in my bank."tell Sooyoung starting her acting to be near Jimin as her guardian without he is knowing anything.
" how unfortunate you. Em, just stay with us here. I will take good care of you. Tomorrow Jimin will accompany you to the mall. Okay Jimin? Hey what are you doing here? Go go go." Say Madam Seo madly.
" how could you doing this to me. Arasso , arasso." Say Jimin sulking.
" just let him be..He will be okay in a while.Let's go eat dinner." Invite madam Seo without thinking of Jimin.

They both seat in front of each other." Sooyoung eat more so you will be chubby and cute." She sayed.
" arasso omma. Omma what business were you doing? I saw a lot of packets out there." Ask Sooyoung.
" oh, I am opening some promosies,food exports and postage, and another food serving."
"Oh I am actually interest in cooks can you teach me? "
" What a pleasure to teach you. No problem."
"Thanks omma. Love you " Sooyoung said while showing heart shape.
"Omma, the room is ready to use. Where is my food? " ask Jimin while seating beside Sooyoung.
" You have both of arms, legs and also your eyes. Just treat yourself." Told her.
" lol, omma. Since I brought Sooyoung here this afternoon you be like this to me. How could you." Said Jimin.
" ololo, okay. I will treat yourself. " Said her again. She is ready to stand but Sooyoung told her to seat.
" no need Omma. I will treat you both as well since I have been a part of your family.
" okay, how nice are you. Jimin take this act as example. "
" Arasso omma."

To be continued.
# throw a lot of comments.
# sorry terlalu tunggang langgang.